Pat Forde Letting Vols Fans Have it...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by **TDCVOL**, Jan 31, 2016.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Agree metta

Going out of our way to beat up on a genuinely good guy is stupid. He can't coach, but seems like a good human. We don't beat up pearl, who's genuine gutter type.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It amazes me how people speak glowingly of Pearl because he shook their hand and painted his chest orange

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Not to mention the loss to an Austin Peay team with an RPI that had to be written in scientific notation

I don't know how much effect they had other than getting a lot of national attention with that moronic and embarrassing petition to bring back a guy we had to fire for being a charlatan sleazeball, basically. It might have provided them with some external motivation to turn that season around actually

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I understand that but one would still think a guy as classy as he's supposed to be takes the high road.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy, either, just maybe the canonization of him by some is a bit much

5. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Honestly, the boosters taking the recruiting plane away from Zo made me root for him at Cal. (Assuming the story is true)

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Have only heard confirmations. No one saying it wasn't true.

Crap behavior from the boosters.

7. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

If he used a private jet to go interview for a job and disguise it as a "recruiting trip" I would take it away too.