POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have zero doubt this is some of him trying to rile up his base. It's what he loves to do.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And the media just loves to hype it all up based on face value. It is incredible. With no substantive statement from the DOJ or WH. I get the strong impression the WH knew nothing about this and were totally blindsided. While simultaneously getting bad optics from it. Hell of a combo.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He is definitely the beneficiary of the climate. He hasn't caused any of this, but he has taken advantage of it. You have to be amazed at his political savvy. I think there are half dozen things at play that lead to Trumpism and they haven't been remotely fixed or addressed in the last two years.

The idea of him running again makes me want to vomit.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’ve said before I don’t want him to run. Makes things on both side unhealthy.
    And he did do it at the right time. Honestly imo many people were grasping for something different than the regular bs by crooked politicians, and they are all crooked. Like Z said, Cuban or many other well known celebrities could have run and garnered the same support. Maybe not the far right angry stuff but still, votes and support.

zehr27 likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's the no press is bad press route for Trump with the added "everyone is out to get me" angle. It's basically a broken record at this point but the media eats it up.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

i don’t see this.

He’s just the dam catching the river for giving a big [uck fay] you to the establishment.

MaconVol likes this.
  7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

trump is an entertainer and is actually funny with his timing and delivery.

there’s a lot of stand of comics that talk about him being able to kill it on delivery.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pocahontas was funny.

9. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

What people want and modern media melting peoples brains are two separate things to me.

Most Americans know their government is selling them out at every turn. People really do want the swamp drained. We just need a candidate that can deliver, or even attempt to deliver on it.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Him trolling Warren into exposing just how little Native American blood she has in her will forever be hilarious. Pocahontas! By far the funniest nickname he ever bestowed upon someone.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yes, but that does not explain the continued blind loyalty, full-on belief of obvious lies and willingness to break laws for him. It started how you describe, but is something much different now. It's a cult with a clear religious core. Evangelicals now follow him before Jesus.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump ran basically on that which is why people got excited.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not sure any christian will put him above Jesus.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I still don’t agree with this.

watch trump talk about the Covid vaccine or other issues they don’t agree with. They don’t just go along with him.

I think his base just don’t give a shit any more because they’ve been [uck fay]ed over from the establishment since the early 70’s

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've seen a few, which technically means they aren't Christian

16. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Exactly. Many have lost their way for a man about as far away from Jesus as one can get. But they still believe they are Christian.

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Jesus is pretty far down the list of things southern christians give a shit about.

utvol0427, NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

"no true scotsman," unfortunately.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Re read my statement.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I may just not be understanding what you are saying.