POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Of?

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I think it’s a good plan for a current corrupt habitual lying sitting president to indict the equally pos trash opponent. Seems like a good way to get a W.

ole_orange likes this.
  4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Oh so technically breaking the law doesn’t matter as long as you allegedly “cooperate”? Interesting. Makes sense

Of course not that Biden’s issue is even close to being resolved. We will see what happens. You nor me knows the full details on Biden being discovered having classified materials in his Corvette garage.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

ole orange is having a tough time.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Aside from neither of these things necessarily being true about Biden, meaning his corruption and him indicting Trump, should Trump have been excused from breaking a pretty serious law when he was given every opportunity to avoid doing so?

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I am? By pointing out how according to you and others breaking the law here does not matter as long as you “cooperate” to the satisfaction of the DOJ? Lols. Just echoing your words.

This is actually awesome in many ways considering this news only makes Ron more likely to win the GOP nomination ultimately. Someone who is far more electable in a general election setting vs a wildly unpopular geriatric fossil like Biden

8. Ssmiff

of course not. None of them should be above the law. Yet they all are. Lol at the idea a career politician who has told people whatever they wanted to hear, not being corrupt. He must be the only one I suppose.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The Uniparty establishment insider trade. How many of them use their kids, spouses and/or “foundations” as conduits to carry out their corrupt bidding. The mishandling of classified material (Biden, Hillary, ect.) The list of double standards for the class of the DC establishment goes on and on and on….

The establishment Uni-Party conveniently and honorably affords themselves a double standard. Just a fact. People who don’t understand why millions are being cynical here are not paying attention.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I don't know if he is, but I do find it funny he's been a career politician and 8 years as VP without anything coming up. That is, until he became president and the opposition party got butthurt because their own comically corrupt leader who holds an ideological stranglehold on them is getting hit on a few of the wide assortment of blatantly corrupt smorgasbord of activities he participated. The accusations by Comer don't appear to be the most reliable and he's not the most reliable actor in the matter.

But, if they've got the goods on Biden, then they should go for it and take him down. I won't be bothered and whining about how unfair it all is. There's no sacred cows or cult leaders here for me to defend.

SetVol13 and VolDad like this.
  11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I think we need to hammer anyone and everyone mishandling classified information. But there is no arguing there's a difference between someone going "Hey, you took classified information I need you to give that back" with Person A responding ok and returning it and Person B saying no and actively trying to hide it. But lets burn everyone who does it. Should see a lot of new faces in DC when its all said and done.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

People who commit DUIs are arrested and charged despite fully complying with the investigation of the cop pulling them over. Murderers are still charged with murder even in the instances when they fully confess to their crime and personally lead detectives to where they put the body and murder weapon.

The idea that breaking the law “is different” as long as you “cooperate” with the investigation as deemed arbitrarily by the DOJ/feds at the time just doesn’t make a lick of sense logically. Either you are in violation of the law by criminally being in possession of classified material or you are not.

This “it does not matter if the law was broken as long as you cooperate” spin doesn’t add up.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How is this "Obstruction of Justice"?

You have classified documents; give them back.

Biden - Okay, here they are.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You mean personal possession of classified material is actually legal?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is that what Trump is being charged for?

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have seen this movie before

ole_orange likes this.
  17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

List the seven charges specifically

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He should be same with others.

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It's not politics without the heaping doses of irony.

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Lol