POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

So was everyone at this time. Jeb was slightly ahead, but Trump basically walked into second place as soon as he declared.

2. Unimane

So, the crowd at the Trump rally chants "Send her back! Send her back!" when he begins speaking about Ilhan Omar. I just can't even anymore...

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah and aoc is a genius when it comes to social media. Naive and clueless views, but a genius about getting herself out there.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I seem to remember he was like 40-1 to win the presidency

5. Unimane

He entered in June 2015 and within about a month was leading. I think all the money was on Jeb being the nominee, but he was a pretty milquetoast candidate.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It went something like "republicans only support black republicans who wont make them help black communities"
    Deflect as you will. Everybody read it. Idiotic.
    Its more like Republicans will support people who arent dumbass liberals, no matter the color.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Against the Clinton machine and Obama heir apparent.

8. Unimane

Hillary was way weaker than her husband and nearly taken out by a kooky old independent from nowhere in the primaries. And, she still got more voters than did Trump, just in the wrong places.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You know he’s getting re-elected right?

10. Unimane

Who's deflecting?

I'll ask you, too, then. Why do African-Americans vote over 90% for Democratic candidates?

11. Unimane

We already voted? Dammit, no one told me!

droski likes this.
  12. Unimane

Can I ask another aspect of the tweet and subsequent discussion; why are these people considered anti-American? Where is it clearly identified they hate America?

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You didn't know? ... Republican voter suppression worked this time.

14. Unimane

It usually does.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I assume: they think they are supposed to, their parents did before them, their friends do and community does, black leaders tell them they are democrats and should, republicans are white devils, and the busses that pick groups of people up to go vote aren't hauling them to vote republican.

Whatever the reason, its not due to what democrats have done for them. Black communites are forgotten after elections. Used for votes.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Filling the vacuum left by Hillary.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

In the current Democratic field who is stronger than Hillary was?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Not related, but does the very bad person call himself a sleck, and if he does, is that offensive?

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The thing Trump did when he threatened to take illegals to sanctuary cities might not have been 3-D chess, but it was like 2 and a half.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Who would he be offending by calling himself a sleck?