Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

How bad is this OAN? We talking another Fox or much worse? Seems like a pretty dark day for speech if he gets fired for that.

I get sick of taking up for these right wing morons, but I can't stand the cancel culture mob.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Take FoxNews...................now go 50 steps to the right.

They promote a lot of conspiracy theories and in some cases outright lie.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's the level of parenting I hope to achieve when my son is a teenager. The only problem I see is that my son is just like me so he'll probably find it funny instead of embarrassing.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't understand why people in the spotlight can't keep it between the lines as far as their opinions go, unless there is an obvious need to speak out (like Pruitt at the marxh/protest).

The Dooz likes this.
  5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah I just read the wikipedia article. They suck. Still not sure it is fireable.

6. CardinalVol

That's not what is gonna get him. The can of worms with other things he has tole players might be. Things such as "I'll send you back to the hood".

7. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

It Breitbart had their own TV station, this would be it. That being said, Gundy will issue some lame two paragraph apology and this will be forgotten about rather quickly.

A-Smith likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not fair to compare OANN to Fox News. Fox News has standards, even if they aren't to my liking.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's as if Alex Jones and Stephen Miller had a baby. If you're relying on a large number of African-American male young men, wearing a shirt of a network which calls BLM a terrorist organization in this day and age, it's not smart. He won't be fired, but every opposing coach will have this displayed on recruiting visits for sure.

10. CardinalVol

The Dabo thing was a bit ridiculous IMO since that it basically a saying/philosophy he's used for a while. That said, if not for the assistant coach incident or staying quiet for so long it probably doesn't go anywhere.

11. CardinalVol

This is what is going to cause him some trouble now.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Here’s 3 players:

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The moaning sound you hear is Hat blowing his load from his shanty in Cambodia.

VolDad, warhammer, JT5 and 2 others like this.
  15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I have no clue what OAN is but should just say I was fishing and grabbed one from free shirt pile

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

And then 20 other pics would surface of him wearing the same shirt.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He has lapped Dabo, which I thought was impossible

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dabo didn't own it, though, he went on a 10 minute ramble where he played the victim. I just really don't like Dabo Osteen.

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Iowa fired their strength coach.

He said he was 100% not racist and that the internal review would back that