POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

No, words aren't punctuation. But I don't want to detract any from the time of your life, so I'll correct it for you.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Wasn't the old one just shy of trailer trash? Big hair, too much lipstick?

I'm not certain because it's a candy.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Punctuation could have fixed it as well.

Talking UT sports and eating lunch with Sab was fun, but watching you criticize me for not reading my posts before hitting “post reply,” just to see you not catch a mistake before hitting “post reply,” yourself, has been more fun. Keep it up!

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I mean, I imagine Tucker doesn’t not get turned on by trailer trash

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

How can candy look sexy if gender is biological?

6. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

No punctuation was used nor necessary other than a period. So, no.

Glad you're amused. It really only reinforces my point that you're generally unaware though since you think I'm criticizing the format of your posts and not the content.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Did you like it Sab fingered your asshole?

Did you like it? Sab fingered your asshole?

Works. Generally, if you can correct someone’s mistake without adding or changing any content, you do so. Better that than to assume.

I don’t care what you’re criticizing. Again, I’m not going to assume, and you didn’t make it clear what you were criticizing. Bottom line is you probably alter your post if you read it before hitting “post reply.”

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Adding a question mark is adding content that changes the message so that, too, is incorrect. Regardless, the sentence above it was the translation. It was one sentence and would've required the smallest bit of situational awareness to recognize.

Nice try at saving face. Unfortunately, "I don't actually care" doesn't really cut it after having tried so hard to highlight some perceived hypocrisy-- so as to discredit the source of criticism-- and subsequently fail at said venture.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol, dude, you need help. This conversation has been over, and yet you keep posting. Just move on already.

ole_orange likes this.
  10. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

And yet you feel a compulsive need to respond and prove you're an oblivious idiot.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

The absolute power move would be to nominate Trump for the SCOTUS. Not one person would know what to say or do, and no matter what he will be contained forever.

How am I not a paid strategist?

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Would Trump be required to accept?

Could you imagine reading his opinions? SNL would be set for life.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, but that would be a weird look too. And what can he say while not accepting? It's the kind of curve ball that breaks paradigms.

15. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Biden pledged to nominate a black woman so…

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I started to say that he could claim he isn't qualified, but I'm not sure his ego would allow that. He'd probably go opposite and say he's too good/qualified.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Biden isn't on my level.

Savage Orange likes this.
  18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

He has the same amount of judicial experience as Elena Kagan had when she was nominated. Why not? He can get his J.D. real quick from a gumball machine at Trump University. But for real congrats to the Dems and their loyalists. Very big day. Happy that we will add someone to the court that will have the democrat party stamp of approval for having the correct judicial philosophy. One less seat that can be "stolen" by evil Republicans over the next few decades. Hopefully this helps people spiral into less fits of emotionally driven partisan rage as it pertains to all maters of the SCOTUS.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's like you were born 5 years ago and suckled at Rupert Murdoch's teat. You clearly weren't around for the rhetoric surrounding the SCOTUS from 1992 until 2017.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Well that makes no sense, especially considering Thomas's circus of a confirmation predated 1992. But yea, being hopeful for a day where we refrain from scouring high school year book signatures of a SCOTUS nominee is clearly just me suckling the tit of Rupert Murdoch.