POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe this is exactly what happened.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Dude sets himself on fire outside the Trump trial.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Suicide attempt by fire is not a way I would choose. But then again, who knows what goes through a extremely mentally unstable individual.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

People tend to just think he’s batshit crazy and don’t really get whatever message was meant.
    Woulda been something though if somehow a spark caught the shit Trump has on his face or a strand of hair.

5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I'm going to go with batshit crazy. If the person is sending a message, they are still batshit crazy.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm all for insane people lighting themselves on fire instead of intimidating cops for half an hour while they shoot up a school. If you want to kill yourself go for it. Just keep the killing to yourself.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He appears to have either scheduled a post or had someone else post his manifesto

It’s a helluva ride

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

8. Ssmiff

Yeah he lost it awhile ago. Got a little too into his work it seems.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Depends, do you watch The Simpsons like a good little sheep?

12. JohnnyQuickkick

That was probably my favorite part of the whole deal. It’s hard to say for sure but I bet I haven’t seen more than 20% of the episodes. The global doomsday cult isn’t quite reaching me

13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I can picture myself sitting with family and friends over Thanksgiving dinner trying to convince them of our doom because of ... The Simpsons, Seinfeld, etc.

I'm pretty sure one of my nieces/nephews would surreptitiously film me and put up a TikTok of their batshit crazy, but sober, uncle.

I am sure publically setting myself on fire would get the attention of the masses and spur them to action. "FREEDOM!"

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

emainvol likes this.
  15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Well, he's dead now. Hopefully, he hasn't been conscious the last 12 hours because it would've been an excruciating death.

NorrisAlan and emainvol like this.
  16. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I’m still very curious about why you asked me this. What does this question have to do with my post or Maher?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe I am hallucinating but I thought I already answered this. You don't seem to but then were sharing something from a guy who claims to center that. Was confused.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

These anti Israel protest are out of control

19. Ssmiff

nothing wrong with chanting death to America and burning the flag while harassing people. They aren’t adult white men wearing Trump hats so it’s all good.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

What are you talking about, they’re all peaceful