Rumors That Heads Are Gonna Roll Today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 30, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Oh, if he is just asking for UT guys, just go through and add all of them except for Griff. You'll find what you are looking for eventually.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I bet his endorsement of Dooley will turn out the same as his support of Hamilton, Pearl, and the litany of basketball coaches he got fired by merely complimenting. He's like the kid in Peanuts with the permanent rain cloud above his head.

3. Vader

Vader New Member

Thanks, man. I used to follow Rucker, but all the cubs and Arsenal bullshit was more than I could take.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You don't follow me, do you?

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He's over there talking about how Hamilton will be looked back at fondly when Clemson is naming buildings after him and people remember the money he raised.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

@sabanochio?

7. tankervol

tankervol Member

That's a solid list. Chael Sonnen is a must add as well whether you follow MMA or not. Dude is hilarious.

8. hatvol96

Why the [uck fay] would Clemson be naming buildings after a guy who was nothing more than an IPTAY beancounter when he was there?

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

MHF has never been rational. I really wish he would come here so we could flame him every day. Might raise board morale.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I will check it out.

I used to have Logan Morrison who was awesome, too. I don't know if I deleted him accidentally or the Marlins finally made him get rid of it.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he wouldn't last 5 minutes on this site.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I can assure you he knows about us.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Two I highly recommend following for entertainment value only -

Ozzie Guillen
    Buzz Bissinger

It's a great day when Buzz goes on a twitter rampage.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've missed a lot, but:

Dooley has no leadership ability, apparently. The sort of problems that have arisen are ridiculously easy to solve if addressed immediately. For one, you can't let players treat their position coach like a bastard. Duh. I mean, [uck fay], Dooley. [uck fay].

To weigh in on a few other side items: tvols of TOOS isn't fit to lick my taint.

Count is a great guy, even if I think he is on the wrong end of this issue. Hope he comes around again.

MHF is not fit to lick tvols' taint.

Since Tullius is my life coach, I think Hatvol is my rockstar of choice.

15. hatvol96

He's just worthless. He's a Bible thumping dipshit who tries to pander to the lowest common denominator UT fan in some bizarre attempt to be e-popular. The next semi-intellgent thing he posts will be the first. Having his head up Eddie Gran's ass for so long obviously caused brain damage.

16. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Have the odds risen past the 50% mark at this point?

17. Vader

Vader New Member

I don't believe so. What is your twitter handle?

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He just mentioned us vaguely in one of his threads.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you guys familiar with the Doomsday clock, that changes how close to midnight it is based on the perceived threat of global thermal nuclear war?

I think we need one for Dooley. Actually, I'll start a thread.

20. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Whatever is going to happen needs to happen today, damn it. I'm working 20 hours the next two days and will be pretty much shut off from the world.

Make it happen, Hart.