Sab is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by droski, Aug 13, 2014.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Amen.

And amen.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

All satire, clearly.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Sabtire

4. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Guy needs a life. Why in the hell would YOU, as a fan, break down film? You going to call into Vol Calls and give Butch your analysis and expect him to take it as the gospel?

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The "satire" defense makes me chuckle. Ok, satire. Of what? Some other fan's super creepy love letter to a high school kid?

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Just being a vol and trying to help. He loves Butch and wants well for him. That's just the kind of people that live here in Tennessee. I'm sure your mom's family knows something about that.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We're family.

8. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I can't rewatch a game that's over, win, lose, or draw. Sometimes I'll get caught watching something from decades past, but that rarely lasts through the next commercial break.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He pulled that excuse out years after the fact and yes it's laughable. I wish I could find the original thread and see all his buddies fawning over his great letter.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

In the rare times cal has a notable victory I'll rewatch it in the off season or sometimes the next day. You couldn't pay me to rewatch an ass kicking.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'll re-watch the last 5 minutes of an awesome game; the entire 4th quarter at most.

12. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Fair enough.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup.

If I see a game on, sometimes I'll rewatch just to look at a few things to make sure I'm not insane for what I saw real time, but breaking down the film play by play? No thanks.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

as volst suggested what does it really do for you? even if you know what to look for (which we can safely assume sab does not) what insight that you are offering your "readers" are you going to have? That basically the players didn't execute properly? well no shit.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I liked our thread that specifically broke down what went wrong, and what could have happened had those things not gone wrong. I liked learning a bit about the X's and O's. That being said, the old "we're closer than most people think" shit is what he claims from the "film study," and that's just idiotic. Sport is a zero-sum game. You either execute against the opposing team or you do not. Period.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Don't tell me about the labor, just show me the baby

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Mother Mary approves of this message

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 28

I'm not even sure Michigan gets far enough down their list to give Butch a phone call. I wouldn't object to a raise though.

Man, love James Hardin's stroke. He hasn't missed a beat.

Butch is never very good for a quote.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 27

I have the feeling we're about to go on a run.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 27

I actually found someone who isn't impressed with Josh Dobbs. Was just a matter of time I guess. Legion of the Miserable.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 25

Nice kick, dumbass.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 26

If Butch lets Peterman steal reps from Dobbs this week I'm going to explode.

osh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 26

I was disappointed with Butch not coming out and naming Dobbs the guy after the game last night.

Seriously, if you're Butch Jones you have to come out after this game and say Dobbs is your QB.

I want that guy that tweeted me that Dobbs was going to start for the rest of the year's opinion on Peterman.

Josh Dobbs Forever retweeted

Bo Ransom @BoRansom · Oct 25

FU if you've questioned if Butch is the right guy.

Just kidding, **** that *****.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 24

"Think about what Butch Jones did in his tenure at Cincinnati and Central Michigan.

Josh Dobbs Forever @Sabanocchio · Oct 23

I'm with Aaron. If Worley isn't completely good to go, you sit him. We'll need him down the stretch.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Truly fascinating. It is like he forgets what he said the day before.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

he couldn't even throw it as well as Dobbs when he as all time QB with a Nerf in the hood. Dude must be legit.