SECGG

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2019.

1. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Auburn is dumb [uck fay]ing team. Shooting 3’s early in the shot clock with a 17 point lead. [uck fay]ing morons.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

When Auburn was 5-22 from 3 in the first half and we were turning the ball over a gazillion times and not building a lead is the difference in this game. Not the refs, or anything else.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

A ton of these makes have not been open.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

50 goes over the back every single time a rebound is up for grabs.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s a shit performance. No sugarcoating it.

Ssmiff likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So many long rebounds. Luckiest mother [uck fay]ers ever.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There’s your “announcer calls out a bad call against UT” play of the game.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That has nothing to do with luck.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Sure they have. They've made a ton of wide open in the corner 3's and the patented we can't switch for shit uncontested 3's.

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Lots of standing around and watching Auburn rebound on both sides of the court.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Tenny owes me money.

IP likes this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Lucky they are playing a soft team in the finals.

13. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Yep. Weve been as stagnant as I've seen on offense.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hide and watch is like Borat going "... Nahhhhhttt"

15. Unimane

I think this team can do one big win over a top team in the tournament, or in any situation, but I don't feel they can string together two or more.

So, if the bracket opens up and we play our first upper level team, or tough game, in the Elite 8, we can make the Final Four. We have to win a Sweet 16 and Elite 8 against a Houston and then North Carolina, it isn't happening for us.

We also are in serious danger of getting an upset in the Second Round with the right team.

16. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

What team was better? The 08 team lost to an Arkansas team in the SECT that was much worse than this Auburn team.

The Elite Eight team? The team that was a 6 seed and was unranked a good chunk of the year, and lucked into playing two double-digit seeds the first weekend?

I love me some Ernie and Bernie, but they never even won a game in the NCAAT.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'll take any team with some hardware over a team that grabbed their ankles twice for Auburn with championships on the line.

Butthole and Unimane like this.
  18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I had three tickets in my cart in the same section you and Lyle are in. Decided last second not to go. That was almost a $600 migraine.

19. Unimane

You can't be the best team in school history if you didn't win anything.

Tenacious D likes this.
  20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Are they really inferior, though? Weren’t they top 10 in preseason? They’re a bad matchup. It happens. We won’t see them in the tournament that counts.