Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The US team's infatuation with MLS players never ceases to astound me. MLS is a shitty league. Get your players that are playing in [uck fay]ing Europe.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Idk, whoever we’ve played as the 9 has sucked, it’s not like Pefok hasn’t had chances. But yeah today was piss poor and that performance will be 0-3 and out

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

This is an unacceptable result, this isn't the Japan of the 00s, they're where we were back around 16-17 in that they are transitioning between eras.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah but it seems like the names change but everything stays the same with them

5. NorrisAlan

We are going to draw with [uck fay]ing Saudi Arabia, aren't we?

OneForVol likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

Beavis & Butthead are gonna score before these guys do

7. JohnnyQuickkick

we need to quit pretending we can play out from the back and break people down. press high and counter quickly

these guys are talented but i'm not sure they're as good as we think they are

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not if we are playing two MLS center backs alongside DeAndre Yedlin, especially. I can't remember a good performance this year. Berhalter is a really shitty manager.

9. Unimane

Just a reminder Berhalter got fired from his gig in the Swedish league because he was shit as an offensive coach. There should be no surprises we have trouble scoring.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

I’m not sure we have the midfield for it either. McKennie and Adams are fine players but they’re not great at dictating play and creating.

11. Unimane

I think Gio Reyna is a creative force, but his body is made of jello. I like Munsah and Weah as attackers, as well, and I do think the old Pulisic is there somewhere, too. Yes, though, we don't have the guys to unlock a defense other than Reyna, in my opinion.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

it has to go through the midfield to get to those guys, tho, especially if we're gonna play from the back

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It's literally like being a Tennessee fan in the summer of 2017. I see the disaster coming, everyone does. But we're clutching at Nations League success and what talent we think we have hoping it won't be a disaster. The way they've been playing makes it a real possibility we go 3 and out without a single point.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Pretty good Saturday so far.

15. Unimane

16. NorrisAlan

Yeah, saw the reports on that. Awful. Not sure how accountable the police will be there for tear gassing that crowd

17. NorrisAlan

And of course man city v man u is on [uck fay]ing Peacock. [dadgum] leeches trying to suck the populace dry.

18. NorrisAlan

Haaland scores

Again.

19. NorrisAlan

And again!!

20. NorrisAlan

And another hat trick for Haaland. This man is a scoring monster

tvolsfan likes this.