South Carolina vs. Tennessee

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Brinkley52, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Brinkley52

Brinkley52 The Patterson Prophecies

Right, I am not saying Worley will...BUT he deserves a shot based on how Bray has performed. However, it is a moot point, Dooley will not make this move, and because of that he loses the team even further. Since Bray does not perform well and he doesnt to the necessary work off the field, the other players say, well, why should we? A change should be made, if even to just attempt to ignite the offense.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Until midway through the 3rd quarter when the D's been on the field for 32 minutes.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Imo, it will be an ugly game. I feel that SC wins, but I fear we won't be able to pressure Bray enough. The wides and Bray scare me to death. Our secondary has been largely unimpressive this year. If anyone is heading down, feel free to shoot me a PM if you need advice on parking and shyt like that. I'll be there, and I hope we show up. I'm afraid we may have a let down.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee's players will no longer care about this game. They'll get there, go through the motions and leave with an at best 10 point loss