South Carolina

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 28, 2016.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Didn't see that coming at all. Obviously, I'm happy we won. This falls squarely on the man at the top. Zero excuse for us to win that game yesterday.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am happy for you DV. But I am afraid this is one of those mirage games that might keep Chump there for longer than you want. You are welcome.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

There are several ADs in the SEC that would have seen enough by now though. All the good programs really. We act like we're Mississippi State.

4. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

No, I'm with you. UT lost it more than we won it. Dobbs doesn't turn the ball over and y'all win. Plain and simple.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

We are Mississippi State.

Let that sink in.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

But it's by choice. That's the sad part. They are a second rate school in a third rate town in a fourth rate state. They have no choice.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Mississippi state with much nicer facilities and better fan support

8. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I work with a SC grad. Good dude and I bet we'll have an interesting post game conversation tomorrow...

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nah, Mississippi State was ranked number 1 in the country this decade. We're NC State.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

John Kelly is really good.

Just an observation.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Also, Derek Barnett is an all time great.

Long NFL career for him.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Runs like he gives a damn. Hurd used to do that.

13. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I am firmly in the we need heads to roll group. I am all but certain that Butch has lost this team. The only offensive players giving a damn last night looked like Kelly and Jennings. Under utilizing Malone and Wolf coupled with Hurd barely getting touches seems to undermine the chances for success. Our offense thrives when Dobbs runs often. We have a terribad offensive line and our defense is decimated. All this starts at the top and that's where the changes need to be made.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Probably move Kelly to third string slot receiver this off season.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Butch says there is no reason to panic. No shit, it is over. The competitive season is done, we aren't competing for a championship. It's all exhibition.