Super SEC 4 star "Also Ran" dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Sep 6, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

What did the patch do specifically.

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

[video=youtube;G19iGLiT34g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G19iGLiT34g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

A ton of stuff. The biggest thing for this dynasty has been the 2 minute drill. Pretty much ruined since No Huddle is completely ruined.

4. WM

WM Active Member

Whats wrong with no huddle?
    Im just curious if it fixed glitches and glitched other things?

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

From the reports, some of the things that were supposed to be fixed with the patch were not fixed.

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Haven't seen first hand, but from what i've heard it basically ruined a bunch of stuff in custom playbooks.....which shouldn't matter anyway since those would be turned off in the dynasty at this point.

My post earlier was mainly aimed at all the problems pre-patch #2, not towards the problems being talked about now. It basically ruined (at least for this year) what has been a great dynasty and community so far that has always gone along with the football season and onwards from august-april/may and caused it to implode in early September. And one of the main things that caused the problem in the first place was rooted in the custom playbook feature that they so heavily advertised this year. That's a big fail in my book.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

No.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gentlemen, we are [uck fay]ed. I don't know if this is worth doing.

9. WM

WM Active Member

If this is mainly a playbook issue then we should be fine, if it's [uck fay]ed up gameplay i guess it's going to be a Madden year.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I love this series, but am feeling the same way honestly. This dynasty we always do is the saving grace for the game alot of the time, but this year I don't even think that can help it......especially since the game has already essentially killed the main one we always do.

I'm glad I decided to chance it and buy Madden this year, since it seems like this is a definite off year for the NCAA series.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am going to see about changing it for Madden too, I guess. This is horribly disappointing.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You always have a spot reserved in our madden franchise if you ever want to get in. We haven't started yet, so you have time to jump ship. Just extending you an invite.

13. WM

WM Active Member

He could roll with Tebow.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Would be fitting

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

so no michigan, then?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, you can have Michigan. Enjoy.