Tennessee Vols Trending in 247 Sports CB

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by zero-sum, Jan 11, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Placed in appropriate location

[​IMG]

MOD's feel free to delete thread.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'll admit to not being a recruiting expert or very knowledgeable about 247, but this write up looks like filler.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I saw this last night. It struck me as incredibly stupid. For one guy, the Vols have ONE CB - and not necessarily recent - but that's trending.

I'm not attacking you here. You never know what someone might be sensitive about, so given that I don't know your sensitivity on this issue, I feel compelled to a priori show sensitivity to you and your potential sensitivity on this issue. There's nothing wrong with the way you said what you said here, the problem is with the original content that you have just carried here. I find that content dumb, not you. And you have every right to bring that content here. Good job.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sheesh. Next time you ask me for clarification I guess I'll just not respond.

5. TennTradition

I'm ribbing. But not your explanation. I think it was accurate.

I'm just ribbing the tremendous level of butt hurt in that thread.

FWIW, I think IP is butt hurt with religion and that's why he can't let the comments go. So it's not aimed at one party. Just in general.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well, 12 hours later or whatever, I'm fine with bygones being bygones. I'd like it to not happen again. I expect it will, but I think a little discussion as to why all the butt hurt came to pass could help.

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Only want Quart'e if we get a package deal for little brother Pint'e, IMO.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'd like for Tennessee to get Allen, Love and Sapp. I'd be fine with Lewis over Sapp or Love

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's funny, but if people don't see the other thread, they're probably scratching their head

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Boy, and to think I shared my fav places to eat in Chi-Town. Well, never again. Seriously, we're good TT, and though not necessary I appreciate you prefacing and taking my feelings into consideration.
    As to your thoughts on the article and it's content ... agree. Funny thing, I had contemplated posting it and ended up doing so for the announcement and visitation info, CB% more of a SN

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yep. Me. I missed it / something. What "other" thread?

13. TennTradition

Just the vibe of the Paris thread.

14. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Ah, I've yet to visit need to pop over and peruse through

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Nobody brings the wood, like TennTra.

Nobody.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thats the ideal finish. IMO

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

This

18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Looks like Newsome's parents are coming on his visit so UT may have a legit shot of beating ut-a for him.