The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Idk man. That was a lot of elbow on a lot of face. Admittedly, I don't know the rule, but that looked kinda bad.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nuggets shot 43% from the field and 13% from 3, and Jokic only has 11-6-3. Yet, somehow, the Lakers are only up 4 at the half.

Except we know exactly why they're only up 4. AD has missed every shot that hasn't been a dunk or layup. DLo is 0-2-1 with a turnover. And the team is 1 for 11 from 3.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LeBron - 78% from the field
    Rest of team - 40% from the field

They're just too reliant on him. There's a reason he's gassed in the 4th.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's the second time in this game Austin Reaves has been fouled while shooting just to have it called on the floor.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LMAO! Nuggets challenge the foul, and we find out that the refs actually tried to [uck fay] the Lakers by not calling the goal tend. Jesus.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Nuggets are so god damn lucky man. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Dude just threw the ball to Jokic, but missed the pass badly. So what happens? Turnover, surely, right? Nope. Ball goes right into the hands of Aaron Gordon for an easy dunk.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This Lakers offense makes no god damn sense. They are feeding AD but then standing LeBron right [uck fay]ing next to him, allowing Gordon to help. And then everybody just stands there while he holds the ball without moving.

What the [uck fay] am I watching?

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LMAO at that nonsense. Jokic fouls the shit out of LeBron on the offensive rebound. No call. Then gets called on the weakest and 1 I think I've ever seen.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

When is the league gonna do something about Denver consistently wasting 10+ seconds to inbound the ball after a made bucket?

And then a "kicked ball" on a ball thrown directly off a guy's leg.

Jesus refs.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's hard to put into words just how nonexistent the Lakers' offense is. They just don't do anything.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Look, Jokic is really good and all. But he's got 16 points and the Nuggets are up 11.

Aaron Gordon 12-17 with 24 points
    MPJ 7-13 with 18 points
    Murray with 22 on a less efficient 8-18 (but, you know, game winner last game)

I don't know man. The team is pretty god damn good.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Jokic gets away with his 5th foul

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol Jokic should be fouled out right now.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Meanwhile, Rui cooks the layup and then misses BOTH free throws.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This dumb mother[uck fay]er challenging a foul call down 8 with 33 seconds left. Fire the dude tonight, please.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And, to absolutely no one’s surprise, we find out that not only was the foul incorrectly called on the Lakers, it was ACTUALLY a foul on the Nuggets.

Like, holy shit, what are these people doing?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Rui:
    • Regular season: 14/4/1 on 54%/42%
    • This series: 5/3/1 on 33%/33%
    DLo:
    • Regular season: 18/3/6 on 46%/42%
    • This series: 12/3/4 on 33%/31%
    Reaves:
    • Regular season: 16/4/6 on 49%/37%
    • This series: 15/5/3 on 46%/31%
    Those first two are just… holy shit.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Remember when the Lakers watched Jokic abuse them all series last season, and they went out and signed Jaxson Hayes?

He was a DNP- Coach’s Decision tonight while Aaron Gordon went for 29 and 15.