The Official 2014 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League #1

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Jun 19, 2014.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Seems like no matter how many points my team scores, whoever I'm up against manages to score more. I think everyone has had the highest score for the year against me, or at least the top two. Almost every week my opponent has the top score of the week.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

If Romo doesn't score at least 11 points, my record for biggest win from last year is going to be broken against me.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've noticed that with you. If you were playing anyone else's schedule, you'd have a winning record.

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Kind of matches my luck overall lately. Online Poker - had 39 million chips, lost all in two weeks. Real poker - lost over $500 in last three weeks. BC/BS Insurance - 2nd appeal turned down.

5. InVolNerable

Looks like I'm only going to lose by 99.7 points. My record appears safe.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Well whoop de do, I won my second game. Also won in the other 8th leagie, junior varsity. In a public league I won by .40 pts. Whoever tackled D. Murray for a one yard loss the next to last play saved me.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Rough week for me. Decent point total, but not enough and had several under-performers.

8. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Nice game! I was worried with Garçon and the Dallas kicker. The 0-5 start is tough to overcome but the Camel Toes are fighting and clawing.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just gotta get to .500, and you'll be in the mix.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Right there with you LCV. I ain't giving up as long as mathematically alive.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Squeaked one out this last week. Probably didn't deserve to win, but I'll take it. Glad to have Rodgers and friend back.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey whoever runs "Emain Sucks," I've got a trade proposal I sent to you. I think it is fair.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

That would be me, and trade accepted

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, seemed like a fortuitous situation for us both.

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Looks good to me.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Camel Turf Toes are making a real push late this season, now squarely in the playoff mix. Bruise Brothers are sliding up towards the bottom of the bracket as well.

Only two teams are really eliminated so far.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

And Emain goes down!

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I done got ****ed on.

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Made a good pick up or two, and I am still on track to crack the top six to make the play-offs. Cannot lose another time. I was lucky to get Parkey on both teams - 21 points for a kicker!

20. InVolNerable

Two weeks in a row, had I started the QB I'd originally had in the lineup I would've won. I would've been in prime position for a playoff berth. ****ing bogus injury reports.