The Official "We Gonna Get Our Asses Kicked by OU" thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Snakes on a Wii, Sep 6, 2014.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Right up to the Rove part, that just sounded funny to me.

I would have rather thrown Peterman out there for two games to see what he could do and then go back to Worley if he pulled more Florida stuff. He's got the better arm, and we have the receivers that can stretch the field. Maybe he falls flat, still likely sitting at two victories and then you can play Worley all you want

Bajay is ****ing awful though, real ****ing awful

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Worley is what he is.

UTs offense has bigger issues starting with the dude orchestrating the whole racket.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

100%. Going nowhere with that idiot calling plays.

I will say though, Jancek has stepped his game up a little

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Worley sucks

5. Beechervol

Not a fan of either but Jancek has jumped well ahead Bajakian to me.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't understand the Worley hate. I'm not pretending he's an All-American, but he sure doesn't seem as bad to me as he does to some of you.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Huffman?

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Think he hacked in to my account

9. Beechervol

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I've never seen anything out of Peterman to make me think he can even approach what Worley has done through two games. We get a brand new QB for next year or Jones goes into year four coaching for his job.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Oh Jesus, he reeks worse than do my nuts.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He played some bad football at times today. He's failed to notice wide open guys and gotten his stat line improved by some really good catches. Also has totally destroyed chances for huge YAC with late or off target passes.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He's probably just a practice All American, I just want a guy that can throw the ball further than 20 yards without the threat of his arm coming off. That said, getting him some work against two lesser opponents couldn't have possibly hurt, worst case he sucks and you put in the guy that sucks a little less. I just have a hard time holding Florida against him

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He missed a few throws. He also had a few drops that would have made things look quite a bit different as well. He's markedly better than last year, imo.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I've never even seen a practice clip of him that makes me think he is decent.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I agree with this.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Everything I saw and heard about him this off season looked well ahead of anything last year. He wasn't a world beater, but there was some zip on his balls. Maybe I just wanted someone to be better than Worley, I dunno

18. Beechervol

I think the staff is scared to try him but thats just my opinion. I think he fits the O better but that UF outing is hard for everybody to get over. Staff included

19. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If Bajakian doesn't give us a good reason to change our minds about him by the end of the year, and Butch keeps him, I'll officially be off the Butch train.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hell, the way the offensive line is playing they may no have a choice after next week. They are going to get someone killed sooner or later.