The Overwhelming Negativity...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GahLee, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So about this "in" crowd... Why wasn't I invited?

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I'm insulted, I've been included into a totally negative bunch. smh, (thats internet slang for shaken' my head) I'm learning!!!!!

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We don't let guys in who get tackled by kickers.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Also, I am sure the "in crowd" lunches will begin soon enough on Fridays once football season gets here.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I guess that's why my recommendation to bring Peter Warrick in was met with deaf ears.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

6-6
    5-5-1
    3-8
    4-8
    5-6

Those are OU's records, with three different head coaches, in the five seasons before Stoops took over in Norman. He won the national title his second season. That's what great coaches do when they take over a mess.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Well shit.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

No, calling people sheep will get you a bunch of venomous posts, because it's bullshit and you are shit stirring. That's fine, we need shit stirring now and then, but at least be honest about it.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Which is another reason the house should have been cleaned. If you have lost the team enough that they throw a game against a pansy, you have no business continuing to coach that team.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Do you remember how high his recruiting classes ranked in the beginning? I remember Stoops using JUCO guys to get a quick turn around mainly that QB, I don't remember his name. Jason something right?

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Bingo. Urban meyer and Pete Carroll got them winning big by season 2 as well

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I bet no better than top 20

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Hell even Brady Hoke got Michigan turned around pretty quick.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I guess I could always go look it up.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

White? The guy that you are thinking of that won the NC in 2001 was Josh Heupel though, and he was a JUCO

16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Yep, that's the guy. Thanks.

17. hatvol96

Saban won the SEC title in his second season at LSU and had an undefeated regular season at Alabama in year 2.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have said I believe he will win enough this season thanks to Bray, Rogers, Hunter, and a more mature offensive line to keep his job and then implode next year when Bray leaves. He has shown me nothing in his first 2 years to make me confident in his coaching abilities. The final straw was KY.

I am tired off being embarrassed by the poor performance of the team and that starts at the top.

[video=youtube;RxW2mL8BbOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxW2mL8BbOA&feature=fvwrel[/video]

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm holding out a smidgen of hope that Emma Watson will one day run her tongue along my grundle.

20. hatvol96

Far more likely to happen than Dooley winning consistently in the SEC.