The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

1. The quality of play in the SEC is disgraceful. It's stunning a major conference can be this bad.
    2. The officiating is equally awful. The amount of inconsistency is staggering.
    3. Jordan McRae needs to grow up and quit worrying about the officials. He's letting a perceived lack of calls affect his play.
    4. The deeper the season goes, the worse the ballhandling gets. Playing slowly could hide that weakness only so long.
    5. The interior defense is unspeakably bad. KT Harrell and Chris Denson were never contested by a help defender.
    6. Tony Barbee has to be done at Auburn. He's not moved the needle at all there.
    7. Josh Richardson is now a real offensive threat. Funny how the guy who works the hardest is the one who improves the most.
    8. I shudder to think about the number of shots UK will block Saturday. If it's fewer than 10, I'll be stunned.
    9. Antonio Barton is settled in and playing well. He's doing as much as can be expected.
    10. Opportunity knocks Saturday. It's a chance to wipe away all the negativity of the early season.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

They're gonna get mauled Saturday. ..

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Watch the team vs. UVA show up and we drub UK in Rupp.

Likely won't happen - probably have like 25 turnovers against them.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Having seen most of their games since they played us, I turned to my friend tonight midway through the second half and said "How the hell did we beat Virginia?"

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

my dumb ass is driving up there for some reason

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

By 40 no less.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We shot 240% from 3. That's free money.

Cuonzo said we're a different team when we're shooting like that.

8. netnvol

netnvol Member

I wish whomever Cuonzo said that to would have said "No shit, Sherlock."