The "SLIM Chance Butch MIGHT Not Be the Guy" Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Oct 25, 2014.

1. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Yep.

Why the hell wouldn't you field your best ****ing players at every ****ing position?!?!!

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

You don't understand football. Butch said so.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I actually gave Butch the benefit of the doubt and assumed that Dobbs just wasn't any good. I was wrong. Butch is even shittier than I thought.

4. OrangeBlood79

But I understand recruiting, does that qualify me to be HC?

5. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

This game looks like a very possible win.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Only if you get s homer crew cut

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Well. We can win the rest of our games. I believe that now.

I am still absolutely pissed about the Florida game. And Butch has a lot to make up for that debacle.

Go Vols.

8. Volalum

Volalum Member

+1

9. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Maybe I should be more upset than I am but I'm comforted that there is now tangible evidence of progression at the QB position. Something I feared going into the second part of this season was a foreign concept to this staff.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's sad when you're pissed the offense looked decent at times, and that was me tonight.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

They backed into it. I award no credit.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Florida has a decade-long streak against us because we couldn't produce a first down or protect the ****ing football. And Dobbs sat on the bench the entire game.

I hate Butch.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, this has actually made me 100% certain this entire staff doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think you nailed it with the post about Jones thinking hes got 4 years.

15. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

He is about to look like the ****ing Messiah to the hill people if Dobbs can keep up that level of play.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm glad we sat Dobbs out for over half the year. We needed that senior leadership that Worley brought to the table.......

What this bunch of ignorant ****s have done this year is to throw the first 7 games of this season. That infuriates me even more than their incompetence in playcalling and/or inability to adjust. I thought the Dooley year zero shit was bad. Butch and company have declared two year zero seasons. If that doesn't piss you off, you're a dumbass. These charlatans have taken a big country shit on the University, the football program, every former player, every alum and every fan. It's criminal in my mind.

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He has wasted this season. We could be at the very worst, 5-3 right now, setting up for a 8 or 9 win season.

It's amazing how much more competent the online looked with a qb who doesn't move like the last walker that Rick knocked off.

19. OrangeBlood79

-Quote from VN

Close games = progress.

...at least it wasn't a blow out.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How close would the game have been if Jones had not spotted Bama 13 points by starting Peterman