Tickets for UK game..

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Oct 27, 2022.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If anyone knows of two extra let me know, my 10 year old is wanting to go.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I might be able to get you tickets and a parking pass. Depends on how cooperative my FIL wants to be.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Threaten to rough up his daughter

InVolNerable and JT5 like this.
  4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Thanks man. Decided to not renew my season tickets this year and it was a bad idea. He's wanting to go more.

Memtownvol and zehr27 like this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Is your cell number the same? If so, I'll text you if I get them from him.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yes sir.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Alright, I'll let you know.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Same, but it’s been several years since I renewed. Usually I just work friends and associates for free/face value tickets and somebody always comes through.

After Florida though, that strategy has dried up. Suddenly their wives and other family members now want to go. So I went and bought season tickets for 2023, but that doesn’t help me for this Saturday and I ain’t paying 200+ for UK.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Same boat I am in. There are always some floating around for high school coaches as well, and those are even hard to come by.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I got one of the $600 dollar jobs for next season. I wasn’t a hard decision to just get back in the season ticket game, and it was made even easier when they let you do a payment plan.

NYY likes this.
  11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You're paying way too much for your jobs. $20 at most and it will get the job done.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Shit, I get 2 for $2 at Exit 4.

NYY likes this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Im married. It costs me way more than $20.

OneForVol, Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Are season tickets for next season still available? We thought about "applying" or whatever before we headed off to Italy but then forgot about it.

I didn't figure they'd let us buy them since we live so far away. We'd probably use them for the big games we could make it to, and then give them to family members or sell them for the remaining games we don't go to. Honestly wouldn't mind selling them to the 2-3 people on this site that I don't hate for lower prices just cover our costs.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Nope. All out.

16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

When I ran my expense line for retirement, I had a dedicated line item for donation/season tix, expenses for the 5 hour drive over the mountain and the weekend stay in Knoxville.

My FA asked, "What's this?" I said, "Some old people do cruises. We do Tennessee football." I am glad I kept my tix through the Trifecta of Hell. As much as I dreaded the drive over the mountains in those years, my perseverance has been rewarded.

Go Vols!! WGWTFA.

Volokie and Memtownvol like this.
  17. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I just checked and I may be doing something wrong but it looks like all that's left is the party deck.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

https://tenor.com/qAMs.gif

Wish I knew how to embed GIFs. Either way, welcome to the list of people on this site not getting my potential future season tickets.

jk, you've been on the list for a while.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How much do those things run? I imagine they're pretty pricey, based on what I saw when I was keeping my eye on tickets during UF week.

20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

This year. They were $1,950 per. When the party deck blew up my seats they asked if I wanted to move there. I laffed. I asked if they wanted an old man standing all game drinking warm, overpriced beer?