Tonight Further Proves...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 20, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

that raw power is overvalued in almost every sport and skill is consistently undersold. Tyler Bray's arm strength is no match for AJ McCarron's accuracy. I think I'll call this the Jamarcus Russell Paradox.

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

He lacks coaching to hone his skills. That should change shortly.

3. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I agree with the premise...but it isn't like we were making McCarron thread the needle out there tonight. It was comical.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When my wife says she can coach better than Dooley, thats saying a lot.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I don't think QB was the difference in the game. If Bray and McCarron swapped jerseys, the outcome wouldn't have been any different.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't doubt she can. I'll bet she has picked up a thing or 2 around the diner table.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Is hat on the Gruden bandwagon?

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'd take her over him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I personally would have gone with the Kyle Boller paradox.

10. hatvol96

The first long touchdown was one of the damndest things I've ever seen. It was obvious that each member of the secondary thought they were in a different coverage.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Which is in****ingexcusable.

12. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Bray consistently refuses to check off to other receivers. Maybe Ebby Calvin needs a view from the bullpen for a game to get his 5 cent head on straight.

13. govols74n

govols74n New Member

It's the same blown coverages (pwaggs) every game too. Corner of the endzone, receiver wide open, every damn game....Sal must be pretty bad, but the players (some) are half retarded too....how many times can you fall for the same crap? No one is running a tough offensive scheme against us.....no options, no Wildcats,"just drop back and throw past Tennessee's coverage, they'll confuse themselves."...that's all that the opposing coaches need to say to win.
    And Bray? Killing his draft stock. We definitely get him back next year, hunter also IMO. Horrible decisions and poor concentration on behalf of both.....

14. hatvol96

The first touchdown was on Gordon's side.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Start Peterman so that he will have some game experience when Gruden comes in to mold him into a Heisman candidate

16. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Gotcha, refused to watch the game, only saw bamas highlight reel on espn...Coleman was horrible too. 80% of our defense plays like they are in middle school.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Which is inexcusable cause we're 7 games in now and no sign of improvement.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Trent Dilfer paradox IMO.

19. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I just woke up from that nightmare! WTF? 0-3 vs Bama!
    Loss to KY... Who in there right mind does not put this new train wreck.. to a stop?ASAP! Coming home is a big deal to me! It's always very special... But I truly now see why were being laughed at!