Trap With Game Prediction Is Up.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Sep 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

A little on some other games and NBA labor, too.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

good read, Hat. thanks. hope your prediction is wrong though.

3. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I tend to agree, we have a chance we are just not there yet.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Good stuff. The insight into the WVU-Maryland mini-rivalry is a good one. (Sidenote: I saw Steve Slaton play high school ball when was committed to the Maryland Terrapins. He rushed for like 150 yards and two scores. The next week Maryland pulled their scholarship offer and he committed later than month to WVU. The rest is history).

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Any idea why Maryland pulled their offer?

The NBA lockout stuff is just depressing. Last season and the playoffs were as enjoyable as I can remember them ever being in my short viewing existence. It's a shame that we're going to go from that to nothing for months.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Slaton was never going to be able to get into Maryland academically. The Terps finally faced that reality.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Loved the trap, as usual. I respect your bold and unflinching pick.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I really don't know or care about the NBA that much, but it seems the owners are just waiting out the players and saying that they will run our of money sooner rather than later. That said, I did watch more playoff bball last year than the last 5 years combined. Stupid if they don't work this out.

9. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

Basilio's linking to the trap on his blog today.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and got the site name wrong. Link worked and was correct, but site he called 8thmaximforum.com

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think the Miami superteam and the Lebron hero to heel angles really got a lot of distant fans to tune in.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Ironically, for me, I hardly watched any Heat games. I jumped on the Memphis bandwagon and then watched OKC. I, personally, could have cared less about the Finals. I watched a little bit, but not nearly as much as I did the first three rounds.

13. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

he must have fixed it, because it's right now.