Tyler Bray and His Million Dollar Right Arm

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Oct 11, 2012.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

God bless whoever made this clip. For over 15 minutes I'm in a happy place.

I especially marvel at the straight-up filthy throw you'll find at the 6:45 mark. How many NFL QBs can make that throw? In real time, I thought he threw it 10-15 yards. He actually threw it 30 yards (roughly). Our 24 to their 46-47. give or take. Either way, it's a thing of beauty. One of several.

[video=youtube;299BiGExn5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299BiGExn5M[/video]

2. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

The issue is his ten dollar brain.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

One day the words "kidbourbon" "Tyler Bray" and "restraining order" will be across the headlines of the Knox News Sentinel.

4. kidbourbon

Creative reply. Really, I didn't think anybody would be so imaginative as to paraphrase a quote from a fictional character in a chick flick.

Great stuff.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm afraid you overvalued it by $9.90.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

How much would you pay to take one of his balls right in the face?

7. kidbourbon

I appreciate greatness. Tyler's hasn't been fully harnessed, but it's there. And I appreciate the glimpses.

There isn't much to enjoy in this Dooley era we find ourselves in, but I do enjoy watching Tyler Bray throw the pigskin.

Call me what you will.

8. kidbourbon

Depends what kind of balls we're talking about.

9. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Bray has all the tools, no doubt. He also had a hell of a long way to go from a mental standpoint. I'd love to get another year out of him, but the only chance I think that happens is if we have a new head coach that he really takes a liking to.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I like him because, like myself, he also thinks Chaney and Doolander are imbeciles.

11. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Gruden could work wonders with him, IMO.