1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

One, that's patently false. Two, he nearly broke his back patting himself on the back for every penny he ever raised.

2. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

He still raised a ridiculous amount. Also helped pay for a heart procedure that one of my friends little brother needed as he was near death.

3. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Please explain.

4. hatvol96

Where do I start? Surreptitiously recording a conversation with a 17 year old, doctoring the tape to make himself look good to the point the NCAA said the tape "was not credible evidence," then playing the martyr for 20 years? How about promising the guys, like Bob Knight, who got him back in the game that he would live at the foot of the 'AA cross then becoming a serial rulebreaker? How about not lifting one finger to help the staff he cost their jobs with his lies at UT? How about casting Tiny Jones aside after god knows how many years of loyal service so he could elevate his unqualified son? That doesn't even get into his personal life and a myriad of other behavior.

5. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

College basketball is just dirty - I don't care about anything he did in regards to that. It's unfortunate what he did to his wife though.

6. hatvol96

Great excuse. It's a dirty business, so Bruce gets a pass for doing something so outside the lines that he would have to pay for pallbearers if he was waiting on peers to carry him. That should tell you something. In a filthy business, Dave Bliss may be the only guy people like less.