UT/NC State Moved to August 31

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 16, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

UGA would have to collapse, UF would still have to suck (possible) and Lattimore would have to not play due to injury the majority of season.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not sold Lattimore doesn't get a case of the "hey, I ain't going to ruin my pro career for this".

UF has a very good chance at sucking.

Not sold on UGA not having their standard "high expectation" season letdown.

I'm not saying we will win the east. Less than a 10% chance we do. I'm just saying we've got the firepower on offense to give us a fighting shot.

3. CardinalVol

That said, it's equally as likely we go 6-6 or worse, if not more likely we go 6-6 or worse.

I really don't have a clue what to expect right now. There's nothing this year that would surprise me.

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Wooooooooow.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Since I 'know' you CV, I respect the optimism, and will admit there could possibly be the slightest of a chance at anything happening. If this were said elsewhere, I would say the person is smoking crack, but I know you are grounded in reality.

I am just working off the evidence as I see it. Not going to beat a dead horse. Folks know that Dooley inspires me as much as a 600lb fitness instructor that smokes 3 packs of cigarrettes a day. Having said that, I have been inspired to go buy some lottery tickets. I really feel my chances are better at becoming a multi-millionaire by hitting the power ball than us winning the east. I really do hope I'm wrong. I'm just not going to open myself up to being crushed by another inept season.

6. CardinalVol

Trust me, I'm not blocking off the first weekend of December on my calendar with a trip to Atlanta.

7. JayVols

Lol. I knew you were a rational guy.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's where I'm at. Bray chucking it to Hunter and Da'Rick gives Tennessee a puncher's chance against anyone on the schedule. However, if it doesn't work, this is a terrible offense. The defense isn't good enough to win ball games either, especially with all the changes Sal brings.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

We've officially turn in the the South Carolina of the conference. Thanks Dooley!

On a side note, I think UGA wins the east this year.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not sure if I am going to be in Utah hunting feral Mormons or not then. If not, I will see about swinging down to Atlanta.

11. JayVols

Not big on challenges huh?. That's like hunting in a zoo.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012