Volleyball

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by CardinalVol, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

You are right, sir. The clothing choices are strategic.

Note: if you scroll through article of volleyball attire you will find this tidbit.
    "Fun Fact: In the late 1920s, nudists or naturists took an interest in the sport. Around 1970, almost every naturist club had a volleyball court."

https://volleyballvault.com/why-are-volleyball-shorts-so-short/

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I did not stay up and watch but it sounds like a heartbreaking way to end the season. Kids were asking me if they could stay up for it (not on a school night). Gonna be a shame not having another one to do Saturday instead.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

didn’t get to watch but sure looks that way. They are def trending in the right direction though.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I have no idea what volleyball roster construction looks like. The two best players were seniors, as were one or two other starters. But the setter is a freshman, and I have no idea who else is behind them. The season they had this year suggests the coaching is probably solid.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Danny White moving quickly to lock our coach down with a bag and an extension.

Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Learned his lesson after losing the soccer coach to FSU 2 years ago, who just won the national title there.

(Though to be fair, I’m not sure there was anything he could’ve done anyway. FSU is the best women’s soccer job in the country.)