Vote for Bray

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HamptonVol, Sep 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shooooo. Going to be tough to beat out Denard. I'd say as the week goes on, Bray will find himself way back.

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hard not to vote for Robinson here. I mean, the guy completed 11 passes. Completed less than 50% of his passes. Had 3 interceptions. At night (I'm told this is important or at least noteworthy). Against Notre Dame. Big stuff.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He still had huge moments at the end of a game people for some reason still think is significant. He'll get plenty of votes.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Other than the long jump ball, Robinson has nothing in his aerial arsenal. Electric with the ball in his hands though.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

His passing is horrific. He just tries to get it in the neighborhood, and he often fails at that.

7. Jonesey

Jonesey New Member

Voted.

Gay
    Bray

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bray is winning 40-39 right now over Denard.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tied now.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Bray is getting a lot of love on Atanta Sports talk radio.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They don't mention Bray's rushing TD or Denard's pathetic completion percentage and INTs. Based on the stats listed there, I'd probably vote for Denard, too.

12. GoVols

GoVols Member

What are they saying?

13. GoVols

GoVols Member

I think it is amazing how the only other schools to offer Bray a scholarship were Fresno State and SDSU. Even Alabama's struggling QB Phillip Sims was ranked ahead of Bray.

14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Don't forget that more people watched Robinson.

Also, people will just remember the big numbers and the comeback. Throw in the hype for the game and there's no surprise.

15. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Bray is 9% back now.

16. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

Bray was screwed.....in reality, NO BIG!!