Which will you be watching? (Take 2)

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by CardinalVol, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Which game?

1. UT/MTSU

56.5%
  2. Bama/LSU

43.5%
  1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

The world could go into a zombie apocalypse and it wouldn't interfere with watching the Vols. Then post-game there is the scouring for news/injury reports, then re-watching highlights, then maybe flipping back through the DVR and watching some plays over again. This doesn't include message board grousing and calling friends/family to complain/rejoice about the game. (If the game is particularly good I'll listen to the post-game and hear Jerry from Bulls Gap tell David Ligon how much he liked him and to say "Go Vawls". I'm a glutton.

Bama/LSU I'll DVR and watch Sunday if I have to.

2. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I'll be in X1 waiting on updates on the scroll and listening to the reaction around me. Best of both worlds baby.

3. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

don't think that I have Fox SportsNet as part of my comcast package and I don't have the desire to watch Les Miles and Nick Saban scrimmage before their nearly inevitable matchup in the NC game.

I will keep up with the scores as best I can, but I will probably find something better, or at least more entertaining, to do with my time.

4. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

but I will be flipping between the two and rooting for LSU to kick the living shit out of the bamaholes.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

If you're not watchin tha Vols game...you're nuthin - Jose Jose

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I mean... it'll be close to an even split, I guess. Maybe do the thing where I watch the Vols until it goes to commercial, then flip and watch LSU/Alabama until it goes to commercial or something.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Vols start an hour early. I certainly hope that the game is well under control by the time LSU/Bama starts and I can at least have that game on while watching UT (which I'll probably have to watch on my computer).

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Will be attending UT/MTSU so..

9. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Prior to the Ut/Usc game I would have said UT/MTSU, now I am not sure. May be fishing.

10. volinbham

volinbham Member

I'm pretty sure I'll be in a [breast] bar so whichever one I can see through the legs of the dancer.

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hey, that's where I sit.

12. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

This is difficult for me. I will be a the game I guess. As a student, I feel obligated to go to the game and use my 10 dollar ticket that I am so lucky to have. However, I may have been ripped off for this game. Probably could have gotten a ticket for free.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

According to TOOS, you are obligated to go to games no matter what simply because the university deemed you able to attend.

That being said, I will be watching UT-MTSU 100 %. Power T on the taint, rah rah rah, etc. Although I may be a little late in watching depending on when I get back from a good mountain trek. Fresh snow down and all the wildlife are in their last spurt of activity before hunkering down for the duration of the winter.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

If the University of Tennessee is playing football I will be watching it. I don't care how bad they are, how bad they have been or how bad the team they are playing is I will be watching. I will definitely keep up with the LSU/Bama game unless Bama starts to walk away with it. I can;t watch them claim the first of their 2 NCs this year if they happen to win Saturday.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'll watch UT on the TV and LSU/Bama on CBSSports.com on the Bionic.

16. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

on second thought, maybe I'll take my youngest kid and go see "Real Steel"

17. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'll be watching the good game and periodically checking on what I hope is the horrible game.

18. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I can't believe I waffled this week. I was seriously considering giving thought to not going. WTH??? I'm all Vol and they are playing in our stadium today. You bet your ass I'm gonna be in my seat.

The other game is just that, another game. I was getting swept up in the hype. One of the teams is gonna lose, one is gonna win. I'll watch it tomorrow if I hear it was worth watching.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm going to someone's house to watch the LSU/Alabama game. The social interaction is worth it to me. The UT game isn't on TV here, but I should be able to catch it on ESPN3 via XBOX when I get home later tonight.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Don't you have a kid?