Will Adam Anderson become a Vol?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by dc4utvols, Jul 7, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And it isn't even close. Dooley was a [Penis] and a loser.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

How can you be neutral? He has lost a ton of games because he can't coach a lick on Saturday. He's blown 3 games against Florida because of poor coaching. The Oklahoma game sticks out as the watershed moment for me. I knew then that he would never win anything of significance while here.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

People can talk about this recruiting class, and while it is good, he's already blown two top 5 classes. There is 0 reason for him to be TN's head coach.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

100% true

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Revelation 3:15-17

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Good one IP. :D You truly are a Master of Snark.

7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Except that if he continues to win 8+ games a year he will be here IMHO. At this point it seems we will back into an east championship sometime and be handed 2 losses by Bammer in the same season.

Now that Fulmer is DePietro's Chief Warrant Officer things might change in the UT system. If Fulmer has any real sway Butch better have his number on speed dial, skip proper channels and ask for what he needs by calling Fulmer first. Screw Currie and Davenport.

In fact if it was me I would have already called Phil and Kelly to see if I could pull a Saban and get the man on staff with however much money it takes to make him an "analyst" or whatever Saban calls those coaches.

But like I said I have no faith in the UT system. Its been a wreck since the the AD no longer is a direct report to the president and the president is no longer a "UT man."

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Corrected thread title ("vole" to "Vol").

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Negavole

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Snakes everywhere.

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

If watching the last 2 years didn't prove anything I don't know what would.

I mean we don't have the argument that he lacked the players or depth even though he'd claim that we were still the youngest team in the country.