Will Grier Out For Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CardinalVol, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Will Grier speaking SEC nation live now. Says OC supplement didn't check with medical staff before taking it, Hopes that others can learn from his mistake, he's really sorry, walks off. Mac saying that its hard and he's in it for these young men. Will spoke to the team first. Says they are appealing it.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Tebow will appear before the 'AA and give a revamped version of The Promise Speech. He'll then lay hands on everyone to make all the bad go away.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's hard to gain that much in muscle. not impossible, but hard. I'd think he would have had to do zero weight training in HS for that to be legit.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How is that possible?

5. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I want to buy the protein powder he uses if it makes you gain 30 pounds of muscle in a year.

6. Oldvol75

No mention of NCAA forfeits or anything like that starting talking about next game.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The 'AA just made Will Grier's back pocket list.

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, that has to be 5'7".

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This explains everything.

10. Oldvol75

The important one would be Butch's

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm 5'7, and if I weighed 136 I would need to be put under mdical care. I can't fathom 6'7 136.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Unacceptable that no one jumped on this slow softball pitch of a post.

13. Oldvol75

Well I'm 5'18

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

This is bullshit. Everyone is on them.

15. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

More than likely Haden has some 80 year old advisor who last coached OJ Simpson that has a direct line to Haden is a best buds with Lyle. Lyle uses him to get Hart to add 3 more years, $1m more per year and a buyout of $20m before hiring the guy to be the mixed down coordinator.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there was a post pregame on the florida messageboard saying he tested positive. kind of interesting. how did that guy know it and the florida coaches didn't?

17. RevBubbaFlavel

Has an SEC player ever been suspended for PEDs in the middle of a season? Surely it has happened - I just cannot think of an example.

18. Oldvol75

McElwain just said he didn't know it until yesterday, told his team first.

19. RevBubbaFlavel

What is the testing protocol? Could be a case where there is an automatic re-test immediately upon a positive test. Maybe some heard of the first test results because Grier required a second test or something.

20. Oldvol75

Listening to McElwain, I wouldn't have minded playing for him. He has impressed me today. I like the fact that he is making his players own up to their mistakes. Good man.