Win out and get to ATL

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by juicemane, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

No sale. Auburn has historically shown a tendency to beat Bama when Bama was way better than them. Name me a time where Tennessee ever beat a REALLY good Bama team. I honestly can't think of one. Any time we've beaten Alabama they were down or at least equal, talent-wise...

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I don't see it as a sure thing. UK and vandy aren't good, but they are as good as uga and USC, and we lost one and hail marryed the other. Vandy is 1-1 against those two with a last second fg loss. Kentucky is 1-1 against them with a last second fg loss.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced LSU beats Florida. They'll be favored, but it should be close.

4. juicemane

juicemane Member

Florida's offense is terrible, and they are playing in Death Valley. I would be shocked if they pull it off.

5. juicemane

juicemane Member

I think all 3 remaining games will be close. Hopefully talent wins out.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Very much this.

From a talent perspective, we should beat the brakes off all teams mentioned in your post,

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Seriously? What part of either of their performances this weekend makes you think that?

8. kidbourbon

Quite. LSU's offense.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Arkansas just ran for 200+ on the gators. LSU has the best running back in college football.

And if that's not enough, LSU's defense held Bama scoreless for 3 quarters, while the Gators only managed to score 10 on the Razorbacks.

Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the games.

10. kidbourbon

Not only did I watch it, I made money it.

Also, you can think that game is a sure thing all you want, but Florida has played LSU very tight in recent years with worse teams.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

we aren't very talented on defense right now and the offensive talent simply doesn't matter. We have a QB who can't throw and a coach who has no idea what's going on around him.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

when you can't score, all games end up tight and that's a problem for a team with QB problems. LSU has a much better team and is likely to win, but they are going to remain up and down in outcomes because the QB can't get defenders away from the line.