WR depth

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 29, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Let me be fair. Both schools should have gotten the death penalty in the past 25 years.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I think bama was real close at the end of the Stallings era. But I could be wrong.

And they claim 35 stupid natties.

That said, **** auburn and Alabama

3. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I just find it comical how you can't fathom the idea that others have a hatred for your favorite team for perfectly justified reasons. If same reasons were stated with Alabama or Florida inserted instead, you'd be silent rather than attempting a poor troll job and a"well, what about Alabama. huh? HUH?"

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The only reason not to hate the barn more than bammer is, well, why hate the little brother more?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yes. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Not realizing you were on a UT site would have been less idiotic than not being able to see the point.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

There was no cogent point. You made a smart comment and I threw one back and you called me a douchebag for it. And as far as where I am is concerned, I'm not the one that brought up Auburn in this thread.

7. CardinalVol

I think they were even closer in 01/02.

8. RockyHill

Yup. At least as close as a program like Alabama could get anyway.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You were the one who said he'd be #3 at Auburn. The point is you are a guy posting about how great Auburn is on a UT site, then complaining about how you constantly hear disparaging comments about Auburn. It's as if you think we should counter a comment about Jennings being a third option at Auburn with something about Gators wearing jorts. You hear the Auburn comments because of who you are and where you are. It's not at all complicated.

10. RockyHill

In response to someone making some [penis] comment about how I'd think differently about him if he were in an Auburn jersey.

I'm not running around this site posting about how great Auburn is. I don't give a damn about the disparaging comments, though I do like to point out the stupidity of many of them that are mostly rooted in delusions of grandeur about Tennessee.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Give me a break. You're a peripherally following bandwagon clown. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow there will be a time in your life when Auburn sucks and Tennessee is championship caliber. You'll be rememorizing the words to Rocky Top (complete with "woo") and changing your Facebook status to VFL.

12. RockyHill

I assure you that will never happen. You couldn't possibly be more off base and I don't know what I've ever said on here that would give you any reason to think that.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You signed up as a UT fan and because some guys on message board weren't playing nice you've gone balls deep into Auburn and are now making derisive comments about UT. You don't see what's so bad about being an Auburn and UT fan because you were never much of a fan at all. I almost went to UGA. Seems like a fun school and I'd have had a great four years there, but I wouldn't drive out of Athens barking like an idiot.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I went to South Carlolina. **** 'em. I only have room for one shitty college program in my miserable life.

15. RockyHill

This is as wrong as it is incoherent. You think I went "balls deep" into Auburn because of anything having to do with this site? I've become more of an Auburn fan and less of a UT fan every day since I decided I was going to Auburn and that trend won't be reversing. It had not one thing to do with this site. Obviously those derisive comments are made because they really get under yall's skin, but it's not a troll job, it's how I see it. It's not like it was totally irrelevant to my views as a fan when I learned that the school I grew up rooting for actually had no interest in winning.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the university of Denver brought back their football program and played Tennessee in a scrimmage, I would hope Tennessee would drop 100 on them.

Only other school I went to, so that's what I have to compare.

17. RockyHill

There is no scenario in which I would really care about Wake Forest athletics.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Until they win

19. RockyHill

Oh **** off.

20. CardinalVol

In 2006, he'd been sporting Demon Deacon gear 24/7.