Yemi to Wilmington...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, May 18, 2013.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

as predicted, Yemi will follow Fancher over to Wilmington and play for Buzz. I wish him well. Kid is showing loyalty for a guy who really went to bat for him.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

When we took his commitment I could have swore you said nothing good about this kid. Am I wrong?

3. hatvol96

He was a pure project then. He's made slight progress since. Exactly what has he done to merit anything good being said about him as a player?

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Took a swing against a Vandy kid. That's enough for me.

5. hatvol96

Good point.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How many did he score in a row against.....Asheville I think? Close to 20? For about 10 minutes he was a one man wrecking crew.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that was one of the most bizarre things in the history of sport

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I agreed from the get go that he was a project but I did see some potential in him and I still do. IMO

The Vandy punch was icing on the cake.

9. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I believe it was against The Citadel and it was 18 points. I was at that game. Baffling to see, even against that team.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I did enjoy his complete raw "bull in a china shop mentality" out there. There were several times he got on the court and brought some much needed energy to the team.

That said, he never progressed that much beyond that.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'd like to have the opportunity to rectify the time I turned Buzz's wife down....