You been Cuonzoed!

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by droski, Apr 10, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

All signs point to Cuonzo landing Rivals #17 and #8 ranked players. #8 Rabb has been long rumored to be a silent and Swanigan #17 announces today. Cal has a strong shot at landing the #2 player in the country.

Suck it haters!

[​IMG]

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

he recruited decently at UT and coached like Wade.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if he lands all 3 I don't think even his terrible offensive coaching stop cal from being nationally relevant for at least one season.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

beware.

I defy you to tell me his coaching philosophy. I don't care what he says it is, tell me what he's trying to get players to do and how he approaches games so he can win them.

What I saw was him winning when his ill shooting teams shot well. That philosophy is a loser.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

beats me.

he convinced much of the cal alumni before this season he was going to run up tempo. I laughed.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Feed the post. Score the basketball. (Read in ultra sexy bass voice)

He tried to sell that hard nosed defensive philosophy but he couldn't get the guys to do it consistently and it took that damn Bruce Pearl nonsense to finally motivate them

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

his teams looked completely uncoached to me. I'm not sure what he ever taught them.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I don't know what they did in practice. Just going by what he always said

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I really believe that pearl bullshit motivated him to another level. I hope he does well. He always seemed like a great guy.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

still like him as a human, just don't want him anywhere near Knoxville, unless he's coaching the opposition.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

solid

13. JohnnyQuickkick

Were some rumblings he bad mouthed people on the way out to the guys that transferred out and the signees, but hell, he was probably right

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I guarantee you he hammered Hart.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

when he took the cal job he spent, at least in my opinion, an inordinate amount of time talking about how he felt wronged at UT. clearly he had serious resentment about it.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I understand it and what our fans did was pathetic, but I'm glad he isn't coaching at UT any longer.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so despite everyone on earth saying he was going to commit to cal, swanigan committed to MSU. welcome to my world.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I welcome you to the Cuonzone.

19. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Typically he wouldn't have a backup plan IIRC. Get ready for a high school benchwarmer.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst