VolNation Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Apr 29, 2020.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There was some guy that would post “i agree” and nothing else in like every thread. It wasn’t intended to be a joke but I found it hilarious.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

There was one guy that had a signature block in all his posts. Wish I could remember his name.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That guy was a the originator of some all time threads. The resume. Nick Reveiz picture. He had one about leg acne. And he really loved Dave Clawson.

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I can second this. The follow on posts were a fun read.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Someone on the laptop thread named the dude, I best thing I took from all 10 pages

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I remember this and verify as well, Sab is truly a delusional m'fer.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Anytime Marc Maggard showed up was a good time.

utv#

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

the original thread that led to everyone going to initials was deleted, but damn it was a classic. We gave that guy so much hell.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

His frosted tips and tongue ring picture was hilarious.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I always enjoyed copying and pasting Griff's entire article in my posts so no one would click his links that he was constantly spamming. He'd get heated and eventually the threads would be deleted.

justingroves likes this.
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Sab, CBC and Eric posting that picture of them watching the game on the couch was another classic thread that was lost to the vast expanse of deleted internet posts.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That VSPN guy stalking Bryce Brown and subsequently melting down we people called him out was interesting.

justingroves likes this.
  13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You've not lived until you've been chilling in a single wide with sheets for curtains, watching football with the boys.

Volst53 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I feel like I am listening to old cowboys after rolling into Dodge City in 1905, listening about the heady, lawless days of 1872.

I didn't experience any of the VN stuff, so will sit and listen to the stories instead.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did that blaker guy ever end up over here? He had quite a few gems, too.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

CBC posting all the pics of his wife was great and weird at the same time.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The guy that supposedly had insider info about Kiffin's drunken crash in his Lexus full of co-eds and TMZ wanting the info (allegedly) was fun.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Gah. I forgot about that. Wasn’t she basically posing on like a mattress that was just sitting on the floor?

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And just consider the fact that there was a user that chose the handle “MikeHamiltonFan”.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Seems so. Likely in the back room of the same trailer from the CBC, Sab, Eric pic.