POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

While true its not what most news outlets would lead you to believe.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It’s also important to tell that this claim has way more evidence and backing than Ford too.

Also that CNN had wrote 700 hundred stories about Ford to 1 over this claim.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am still trying to figure out why Dems do not want an FBI investigation into the Biden rape. Just seems odd.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Seems to be some infighting in the Trump camp on China.

If trump bows to big business on China, it will cost him the election.

justingroves likes this.
  6. Tenacious D

They don’t care about women, sexual assault or being seen as brazenly convenient hypocrites.

zehr27 likes this.
  7. Tenacious D

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In the same way I think Trump should release tax returns, I think Biden should release the Delaware Papers. What's so bad he doesn't want the world to see?

9. Tenacious D

I think he will release them, and will be gobsmacked if there is anything in them, at all.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does Delaware not have FOIA laws?

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Some how it is publicly under seal till the end of Biden’s public career

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why? I don't understand why we let all these folks do this shit.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Power, influence, control favors, and control the purse.

I think sometimes you think me attacking government is attacking programs and the stated goals of programs.

It’s not. It’s attacking the people that run all of this shit and the corruption. I don’t think there’s any way of controlling that over time besides limiting all of it.

doolmeonce likes this.
  14. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are some narratives being put out there I find really troubling. Another is that people are demanding a reopening because they just want to go back to eating out... No. Some people have never been a member of the working poor. People want a reopening because they can't afford to not work. For every person saying they need a haircut or want to go to prom, there are 100 that need to pay rent/mortgages and buy food.

China deserves no praise. Whatever our troubles here, they are troubles of a free society so any comparisons are irrelevant.

Tenacious D likes this.
  16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hush. Trump should have welded people in their apartments and let them starve to death.

justingroves and VolDad like this.
  17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Saw something yesterday that was interesting. It compared the date of the WHO's infamous tweet about China finding no evidence of human to human transmission on like, January 15th, and compared it to mask (and other PPE, I believe) import data for a bunch of other countries. The conclusion was that right around the time China was telling the WHO that they had no evidence of human to human transmission, they were beginning to horde masks and keep a lot of them in the country.

AKA, they lied, and they knew they were lying.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's pretty common knowledge at this point.

That while covering up and down playing the virus the CCP went on a global PPE buying and hoarding phase for political and financial gain.

Australia is probably leading the front on western countries in pushing back against China and its getting a little heated

19. Tenacious D

The rumor is that they initially lied while they stockpiled all of the medical supplies, ordering ex-pats to buy and ship it all back to China.

Later they lied to save face, and to try and deflect blame to anyone else.

So...”China”.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Isn't this the organization that @Unimane told me was right wing / centrist?

[​IMG]

justingroves likes this.