POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There are definitely people on this board that are dumb enough to try to defend Trump on this issue while trying to convince others it’s actually Biden with the mental disorder.

In case you’re wondering, one of them is you.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I think you answered your own question.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Being that you responded to that post I must have made it obvious enough it was you I was talking about.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I responded because it was a stupid [uck fay]ing post and you deserved to be called out for saying it.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Look, there’s plenty of experts who say there is something wrong with Trump. There’s also plenty of experts who say there is something wrong with Biden. It could be both, it could be neither.

What’s absurd is to maintain that Trump is mentally together, when there’s more than enough evidence he’s not, in both his own actions/words and in the eyes of those who are experts, while simultaneously maintaining Biden is not.

I only defend Biden and attack Trump to point out the ridiculousness in attacking Biden while defending Trump.

Without full mental evaluations on both, conducted by unbiased, third parties, shared with the public we’ll never actually know, and just continue along with the same bit where we think the other side is stupid for defending the exact same thing we are defending.

edited to quote VD.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was spot on and did exactly what I hoped it would.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You hoped that somebody, and more specifically me, would point out your stupidity? Weird flex, but okay.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Anybody who votes R or D because they think either party is looking out for them or anyone not in the modern aristocracy is nuts if you ask me, so why should it matter if their figurehead is nuts as well?

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What? I watched the video. The slip up to which you are referring is in the video in that person's prior tweet.

You made what most of us refer to as a slip up, or a small mistake. It's the same category into which most people would throw saying "into" when you mean "in from."

I don't think that small misstep even comes close to reaching the same level as some of the shit we've seen from Biden.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Can you link me to the plenty of experts who say something is wrong with Trump mentally? If they're using the same sort of clips as the one you posted, I can't imagine they're very convincing.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

People (plural). Do you have examples of others?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

No. I guess it just depends on who the person with the disorder is, as to whether it is hilarious meme fodder

VolDad likes this.
  13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I hoped that you would take it as a dig and you clearly did.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think it's sad they all but shoe horned him as the nominee. He's, in my opinion, suffering from something.

zehr27 likes this.
  15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Seems like shit might get fun.

Obama is attacking Trump after the Russia shit blowing up.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He should take care. He won’t get a pass from Trump.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Biden - As President, I will restore a relationship with the independent press that is grounded in mutual respect, even — and especially when — they critique policies or positions of my administration. In a Biden White House, there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet. We will have regular, fact-based briefings across my Administration’s major departments and agencies. We must return to civility and transparency in America’s civic discourse.

But until then....

zehr27 likes this.
  18. Tenacious D

I’ve never known Joe to lie....

19. Tenacious D

Pennsylvania.

You’re not ________ this ___.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator