POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The Russians!

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You just don't get it. Thought Democrats and Republicans both shit. Theirs does not stink.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I provided a long list of Democratic leaders calling Trumps Presidency illegitimate and can provide many more. What Republican leaders are calling Biden's election Illegitimate?

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Trump

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What actions were taken by Democrats on said election? None. Trump, twice, has attempted to use legal means to deligitimize a president. What basis did Trump have in either situation? None. Did the Democrats have a basis for their accusations of malfeasance in 2016? Yes. Numerous.

Again. False equivalency.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

they both stink, Republicans just insist that they have a right to make you smell it.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

it is like people in this thread are forgetting that birtherism, an attempt to delegitimize Obama based on nothing, is what made Trump politically relevant in the first place. that is his origin story.

The Dooz likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

it is like people in this thread forget that Trump claimed Ted Cruz stole Iowa, and was not the legitimate winner of that primary.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Over and over and over again all you yahoos have said "I don't care what is said, but what is done.," as an excuse for what Trump has said.

But now you don't care about what is being done, but what was said.

Interesting turn.

The Dooz and IP like this.
  10. Ssmiff

Its unreal. I wont post her for several pages in order to keep the calm but the inability to be close to middle by either side is mentally weak.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Trump is a shit. We have known that for 4 years. He will soon be gone. We will still be stuck with your Democratic Shits who for 4 years (since his election and before his inauguration) have been calling him an Illegitimate President.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Looks to me like he is trying to sway the Court of public opinion and State Electors. If he were actually to go to the Courts and claim what Rudy claimed yesterday then he would open himself up to legal consequences for lying to Judges.

IP likes this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Have not forgotten.. It was mentioned in this thread a few pages back. It is his mo. With that said, I can kinda understand waiting until the States certify their results but going to State Leaders trying to get them to select Trump friendly Electors is a new low.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

if someone was successful in doing this, it would be the end of the union

16. Ssmiff

it is. Both sides. When one is incapable of the least bit of objectivity due to their stupid political stances or flat out hate, its as mentally weak as not being able to sleep from worry about the election. lol as you wish. The ones that do, are the ones i refer to. You think the proud idiots and [ussy pay]fied antifa are groups of mentally strong people?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

And you are the arbiter of objectivity.

Antifa doesn't vote, btw.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

NA said he was concerned about questions being raised about Biden's legitimacy. I said "Karma". Then Uni explained Republicans Bad; Democrats Good to which I pointed out the hypocrisy.

I do not care what is said about him. Just don't complain when it comes back to bite you in the Ass

I will gladly take the name "Yahoo" over "Democrat".

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

For me it isn’t really questioning Biden’s legitimacy that is the big problem here. That will happen. It’s unfair but expected. Trump was also faced with unfair allegations (not all of them, don’t get me wrong).

My bigger concern is the lasting impact on our democratic process. If this moves to to accepting more complete meaures to ensure the fairness of voting while not making it more difficult for all members of the electorate to vote - great. But I don’t want to see this spur suppression of legal vote. And I don’t want to see this undermine our democratic processes. The people who are pushing this won’t care because they truly believe the democratic process is already undermined and they are trying to fix it. There’s the rub.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's one thing to say something about a person. It's another to say something about the foundation of our government's process.

There is a difference, and it is easy to see.