POLITICS Hillary 24!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Jan 12, 2022.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I don’t have a soul, I’m from Brentwood. Keep up

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Correct. That I'm the only one who can fix it when something happens isn't the same as running it. It isn't the same as being mine.

If only a mechanic can work on your car, they don't own your car, they don't run your car. And if they don't fix your car, you can't use it, which ruins your experience.

This can't be such a hard concept for you to understand, that it has taken me two distinct days to attempt to drill it in, but, I suppose, it can be.

zehr27 likes this.
  3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Believing that America is the most racially, culturally and religiously diverse society isn't being a proud and an appreciative American. It's indoctrination and nationalism. What is your proof that America is the most racially, culturally and diverse society? As asked earlier, what religions, cultures and races do not exist in other countries, that only we have, and that don't have an analogous counterpart in other countries?

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Speak for yourself.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Seriously? It's not hard to compare our census data with every other country. 3rd largest country in the World with 333 million according to the 2020 census. Germany clocks in at 2nd amongst the Western countries at 83 million. Unlike Germany, we didn't attempt to establish a 1000 year Aryan reign 75 years ago while simultaneously murdering 6 million Jewish minorities. Britain is 3rd with 67 million. We have 56 million Hispanic Americans, 40 million African Americans, 16 million Asian Americans, 10 million who identify as mixed, ect.

China and India have a billion+ each, but I'm pretty confident even you will concede that China and India are not more culturally, racially, and religiously diverse than our country. Perhaps you think Indonesia is more diverse than America? Mexico? Japan? Sweden?

Name one country more racially, culturally and religiously diverse than the United States of America. Hint: you can't

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Cyrodiil, they got lizard and cat people

ole_orange and Volsdude like this.
  7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Other races, cultures and religions merely existing in other countries does not overtake the grand scale of diversity found in the United States. Acknowledging the data made easily accessible for you to dive into proves we are in fact that we are indeed the most racially, culturally, and religiously diverse society in the history of mankind that still attracts millions of new citizens each year from every corner of the Earth isn't an incorrect, offensive statement. Just because you refuse to accept this and view those espousing and admiring this beautiful reality as being some form of ugly nationalism doesn't make you right.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You aren't offering any evidence of any sort other than population numbers and "everybody knows" arguments.

Otherwise, a true demographic breakdown of these factors is pretty complicated, but we certainly aren't the most religiously diverse country in the world, for one.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/04/u-s-doesnt-rank-high-in-religious-diversity/

We aren't the most racially and culturally diverse, either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

It might surprise you, ole, that I'm quite pleased with diversity in America, but simply saying "we're the best" without bothering to check if it's true, is pretty silly.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Why would I concede that you have not claimed to be the head honcho of this site after all the times you have explained that you took the reigns over from Tenny D? If a mechanic refuses to fix my car, does my car seize to exist? Of course not. Come on now, Float

10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

No, that was me… and for the most part, if we HAVE followed the Constitution, it’s only been the parts we agree with. Roosevelt’s New Deal was unconstitutional, for the most part… the so-called Patriot Act was definitely unconstitutional, and the list goes on. Illegal searches/seizures abound, and eminent domain laws are frequently abused to violate people’s rights. Traveling with a large sum of cash? The government will just take it without any sort of due process. Couching me as somehow pining away for a return to slavery because I don’t believe the Constitution is being fully followed is disgusting. Frankly, I thought you were better than that.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    ole_orange likes this.
  11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The fearons analysis? What a goofy algorithm that you think passes as absolute fact. And I said we are the "most" not the "best". Not that you necessarily can understand the difference. Keep altering the words and meanings though of everything I'm saying. It's really working

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Pretty sure someone on the internet has evidence Hilary Clinton hails from Cyrodiil. Must be true if it's on the web.

13. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

“In the Fearon list, ethnic fractionalization is approximated by a measure of similarity between languages, varying from 1 = the population speaks two or more unrelated languages to 0 = the entire population speaks the same language.[3] This index of cultural diversity is biased towards linguistic variations as opposed to genetic diversity and other variations“

Idk anything about breaking this down, but I saw Uganda had nearly a perfect score which was strange, but I wonder if it’s about their tribal language differences more than an actual ethnic difference.

14. Unimane

Is there a distinction between "best" and "most" in your argument or are you just trying to move the goalposts with semantics because your statement had nothing to back it up? I'm sure you know that quotation marks aren't always used to express a direct quote, but also for emphasis or expressing sarcasm, too.

But, the fact you chose to focus on the least important component of my post says quite a bit. It infers you have nothing to back up your statement and thought an ad hominem logical fallacy would suffice. So, am I wrong? Do you have actual numbers to justify it?

15. Unimane

Africa has significant ethnic diversity, outside of some northern African countries. The Fulani and Hausa people are as ethnically different as French and German people. The European colonial powers butchered the maps of the continent as they did their power plays and then as they left them for independence a half century ago.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Point is, we have never lived up to our ideals.

17. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

That’s fascinating. I had no idea.

Unimane likes this.
  18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Already provided the basic census numbers, bud. And of course there's a distinction between "best" and "most", especially within the context of this conversation. Like one could say "I have the best friends ever" and another could say "I have the most friends ever". Completely different meanings, but you know this. Love how you have to literally change the words I'm saying here. Move that goal post though

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Continually striving for a more perfect union is an American ideal.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

How does the Fearon List account for Rednecks, Hillbillies, Cajuns, ect. 0n the cultural scale?