Kentucky

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Oct 23, 2022.

1. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Groves strikes me as a guy that would simply obtain a bush license if you were to do that.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He better be targeted early and often.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Don’t need cookies. Just points

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Glad Tillman will get a game in before UGA. Having a week to sink back up with Hooker will hopefully help from a timing perspective.

5. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Obviously you never want to see anyone injured but with having other guys step up and develop further, it’s now an even scarier stable of guys for opposing defenses.

Will be interested to see if they try to still spread the snaps around. Seems like a good idea to me, can have guys as fresh as possible late and lord knows most teams don’t have backup corners that can hang with these guys (not that starters can either).

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hooker’s biggest challenge will be quickly deciding between which of the wide open options he’s going to throw to.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

It didn’t start at -14. It was -12.5 on Sunday. I think it popped to 13 for a minute and then dropped back down.

Anyways, UK’s D is good, they’re the healthiest they’ve been all season, and they slow the game even worse than the service academies do. Easy to talk yourself into a slog, though it requires UT making a couple early mistakes.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This game is huge in my opinion. If we win it sets up Georgia where we will be the under dogs so our boys will be able to play lose and have some fun. If we lose this game we are still the under dogs but the Georgia game becomes more stressful for the team . Win this one and the rest of the season will be a lot of fun. imo

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Win this one, and Stoops has a worse win percentage against Tennessee than Kentucky itself.

zehr27, TDVol1989, Memtownvol and 6 others like this.
  10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Better than a 10% chance this guy is a part time serial killer.

11. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

That dude is such an attention whore loser. He doesn’t put mayonnaise in his coffee.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I have nothing against mayo. But what. the. [uck fay].

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve actually heard of people doing that before

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

IMG_20211106_215417.jpg

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

2022 season:

Scoring offense:
    1st is Tennessee
    83rd is Kentucky

Scoring Defense:
    9th is Kentucky
    50th is Tennessee

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Look, you can debate this all day long. Tennessee rarely loses to KY. Occasionally it’s a game. This isn’t UT/UF where they have owned us even with similar talent. It’s decimal points more competitive than Vandy.

I feel like it’s manufactured stress. We have gotten better all season. Our players seem to get over bad plays like they don’t exist. This is a special team. It isn’t our most talented team but one of the most highly achieving teams at UT.

Screw KY. This isn’t a rivalry. It’s like Vandy and SoCar. Every year it’s a just don’t lose game. How can we play flat at home in black? We are NOT a great team. We are a team that plays Great. What’s the difference? Look at our secondary and def stats but check the box score. 45-24 is as close as it gets. But I want to predict 55-23.

A-Smith, Memtownvol, SetVol13 and 3 others like this.
  19. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I saw -14 on Sunday. I promise. I waited and took -12.5. This is DraftKings, but I doubt they are throwing lines drastically different than any other book.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Earliest lines opened at -14 initially