23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Margin of victory matters in Kenpom and NET. Barnes knows this.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Second half was the best performance of the season. Hell, outside of about 5 minutes in the first half, the entire games was nearly flawless.

justingroves likes this.
  3. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I think after 10 it doesn’t matter at home iirc for the NET?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nothing.

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I don't remember many dead balls after the last TV timeout. We had a couple really long possessions with offensive rebounds that ate up time. Would have had to use a timeout after a made basket, I guess.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

IP likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would just think you'd need to sit out a season and kind of show some level of contrition. Do a program, secular or aligned with your faith. Get involved with a charity. Show that you take it seriously, acknowledge the wrong, and will work to correct it.

But no. Ole Miss.

A-Smith likes this.
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

when we’re on defensively we just make it so damn hard for the other team to do anything. I don’t mean get shots. I mean anything at all. And Ole Miss had had enough with about 10:00 to go.

and I still feel like they left some points out there and scored 90.

IP and A-Smith like this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’m impressed with the improved releases of Tobe and Mashack. 2 more weapons for us to go to now when others are off and both can shoot fts now. Barnes is a release guru.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah I was shocked. Just no conscience shown by either party

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is totally accurate.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm shocked because it doesn't even seem to be much of a scandal. In all seriousness, if this happened at Tennessee you'd be HEARING about it. Inside and outside the fan base.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Dave Ubben probably has a column saved on his laptop ready to go save the names and details

15. Ssmiff

74 pts in last 23 minutes of the game yesterday.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems good.

17. Ssmiff

not much has changed offensively except we just have so many pieces who seem to meet the challenge and step up when needed. Zz has been in total control too. He was moving too fast early on this year.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think they actually just had 64 in the final 23. Weak.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Who went to the game? Guy on volnation saying the crowd was really subdued. Lots of others getting mad that he said that. So now I want to know the truth from Card or JQK or whoever went.

20. Ssmiff

It’s the same discussion that’s been had forever, especially as more and more arenas have rowdy fans/students around the court. Big arena. Different noise at times. Not many are putting 20k in the seats
    Most of our fans there aren’t going to overreact to every play either like some of these crowds I see. Kind of like our team. Court surrounded with student chanting like it’s a women’s softball game after every play isn’t of interest.
    That game was also over. Let’s see how the crowd is in a big tight game late