New NCAA Investigation…

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JT5, Jan 30, 2024.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

2. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I think I am enjoying this more than the whole Gruden-thing.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Petition for the NCAA to be renamed the Big Orange Football Association (BOFA). Any negotiated settlement shall be conditional upon acceptance of these terms.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It seems the ncaa tipped their hand back in December, and thought tennessee was just going to roll over and take it come end of January. Instead, the entire administration and state government immediately began positioning the counter. And so some little scumbags peddle the leaks to media right before the announcement for likely their own personal gain and favor, but got Pikachu faced when plowman and two state AG's sprung back instantly and the god of war, esquire, dropped out of the clouds.

Hey NCAA, you are going to have to go pro in something other than sports.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

New advertiser for the BOFA:

[​IMG]

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If they reviewed a bunch if phone records then this has been going on a bit. They probably said "we're looking for X". We said ok, you won't find it, but look, and can we discuss all of this since we need to figure this all out because this is chaos? Then they came back and said "No, we don't want to talk, and here's Y, we know it isn't what we said we were looking for but we think it's breaking the rules" then we replied, "[uck fay] you, not it's not."

gcbvol and warhammer like this.
  7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yeah. Arrogance and hubris is not a successful strategy.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

May have do some work on the BOFA name. BofA (Bank of America) has some copyrights and trademarks.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Nothing but strong wording from the university and the state. It's refreshing.

Daddy Gee, Volgrad98, gcbvol and 2 others like this.
  11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yes. Yes, it is.

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Good to see you, BOB.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I have never seen anyone invite someone to tongue-massage their sweaty chode as eloquently as Danny White just did

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

Could you imagine the response if we still had Cheek and Hart?

IP likes this.
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

No, I can’t. A lion does not concern themselves with hypothetical response of sheep.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I am by no means a big UF fan, but I have to think that former UFAD (Foley?) would be right in the mix with Danny on this.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Voluntarily shutting down of the program for 4 years.

warhammer likes this.
  19. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

And who knows who our coach would be. <Shudders>

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Doubtful, but only because the NCAA wouldn't want their name dragged for the death penalty. More like a voluntary reduction in scholarships by 60 over a four year period that the NCAA raises to 120, a ban on recruiting visits from July to May, and no phone or electronic contact with recruits until after 930PM and only during the months between May and July.