VN Gripes: The Complete Anthology

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Dec 8, 2011.

1. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I think there is a renewed push by the Mods to ban any irreverent posters.

2. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Irreverent or irrelevant?

3. PoochPunt3rdDown

Irreverent. In my case, they got the double dip.

4. Tex_Volfan.

Didn't realize you got the boot. Just thought you took some time off.

5. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Ruh roh

6. OrangeEmpire

Me or Andy?

7. PoochPunt3rdDown

I've been debating posting this......

I'm traveling this week on business and have been swamped, but I like you and don't want you to think I'm ignoring you.

If there is no expiration date on the ban, it's permanent.

I think it's your body of work more than the Volly comment than resulted in the ban. We both know you push the limits and don't respect the posted guidelines. I've gone to bat for you at least a dozen times but at some point we can't continue to "clean up" after the same people over and over and over who insist on being part of the problem and not part of the solution. We just don't have enough man power.

You're a smart guy pooch and can be a real asset to the board when you want to be. I really appreciate the positive contributions you made over the years; honestly I do. Unfortunately, the other stuff is just too much. I'm sorry.

Freak

8. Tex_Volfan.

Andy. I thought you got banned.

9. Tex_Volfan.

What went down with you and VG?

10. PoochPunt3rdDown

I don't remember what I typed but she took it as sexist and passive-aggressively called me a woman, to which I replied, "All man here, Sugartits. :eek:"

Good lord, I have typed way ****ing worse than that nonsense on VN. She must have been having a hot flash, because she's way too old to be on the rag.

11. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I strongly agree with your first point. I saw a thread today saying that if "Cheney" beats UK that he should get the HC position. I almost threw my laptop.

12. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Fact: Pooch and Freak are gay for each other.

13. WM

WM Active Member

What a sack of shit. "Gone to bat for you" I mean what a blowhard. Still refusing to look at his own decisions of who he chooses to run that place as the number one problem with that place. Unfortunately as long as they are front and center on Google searches, they will get another growth spurt with this next coach hiring with the average fan tuning in to comment.

14. WM

WM Active Member

And VG is just the worst. She somehow found the board as a voice for her own inadequacies in IRL and that board became her womanly empowering moment because she's does not know shit about sports.

Ron Mexico. likes this.
  15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

There isn't a single woman on that site who knows shit about sports. Every single one of them is completely useless. I've never understood the pass that vagina gets on the messageboards.

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

If you don't have a [penis], you have no business of being a mod of a board with 50,000+ male members.

17. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

This is the most accurate description I have read of VG.

18. OrangeEmpire

Her life experience is beyond reproach

19. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Ten years as a Wal Mart cashier?

20. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I can't wait till I get promoted to cashier.