Davin Bellamy '13 DE GA

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by PoochPunt3rdDown, Dec 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

Just retweeted by Austin Price that Bellamy talked to Coach Thigpen. Has been committed to Florida State, but seems to be wavering. Currently a 3*.

Davin Bellamy - Yahoo! Sports

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

His recruiter just left FSU. He said he is devastated. Butch says I will be there tomorrow. In home visit comin.

3. LexVolGBO

LexVolGBO New Member

ESPN has him as a 4 star

And in their top 300. His offer list is lengthy and has some good schools in there.

Highlights shows good speed off the end. Link

4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hopefully they can pull him, but Craig is headed to Auburn, another place Bellamy considered. He also has a relationship with Garner and has a close friend at the Barn.

5. Montrell

Montrell New Member

You would have to think Auburn is going to be tough to beat on this one considering his relationship with both Garner and Craig.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Originally Posted by :
    Just talked to Davin Bellamy. He met with defensive line coach Steve Stripling this morning and he said that visit went well and that they had talked a couple of times before. He really liked Tennessee's plans to use him and is excited to get up to Knoxville on Jan. 18.

He's visiting Florida State on Jan. 11, but because of all the staff defections over the last month he said he only really knows Fisher there and that he's very open right now, but still committed.

After Craig left yesterday, he received phone calls from about 8 schools but right now FSU and UT are the only ones with visits. We'll have the full story tomorrow.
    -Fortenberry

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He said he is interested in UGA because Garner left. Why all the Garner hate?

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is visiting UGA 1/25. They get last. He grew up a Georgia fan. I think he does not think he fits in a 3-4 which gives us a punchers chance.

9. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Named Georiga his leader , but still committed to FSU. Ok , that makes sense. He said their staff said he is the best OLB in the country. Riiiiight. He also said they compared him to LeBron James. LMFAO. He said "FSU is coming by this week , as are other schools. Tennessee and NC State will have to take a number." No thanks.

This is the sort of recruit that makes you really respect others , like Carl Lawson. We may not get him either , but at least he handles the recruiting process with class.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

lol a week ago we appeared to lead. This is why you can't really believe anything you hear about a kid that is still deciding this late. Each week things change.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I don't think he ends up at UGA. It is a bad fit to begin with but other schools are going to rip UGA to shreds to this kid when he hears from them.

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Do you guys not read my post. Grew up georgia fan.

13. chavisut

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Lame of me I know.

15. govols74n

govols74n New Member

I'll have whatever you are sipping on...

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This is why you don't bother recruits on social media

Davin Bellamy™ ‏@DavinBellamy17

Slick wanna delete this
    Retweeted by Aj Davis

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Translation? I'm lost as to what this means.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I took it to mean people are bugging the shiz out of Bellamy on twitter and he wants to delete it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some people...

20. chavisut

Most recruits practically beg for followers. Still not on Twitter myself.