Brad Meltzers Decoded

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by countvolcula, Oct 5, 2011.

1. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Love the show

Meltzer knows how to capture your attention

Tonight they are investigating rumors that Fort Knox is empty. No gold exists in Fort Knox

2. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

QP, is it that bad?

3. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Engineered Paranoia sells books. Thats all Brads concerned with

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Watched it last night, enjoyed it. Thought it was pretty funny when they were getting their "inside" information from a guy who seemed to have taken 1 too many LSD trips and the dude with the joevols armageddon fear who wouldnt show his face.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Also taking any information from some hick diner waitress as anything other than highly speculative is retarded.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Just about got into a slugfest with the wife last night over this show. She is convinced there is not gold, and I am convinced that the governement just doesnt give a shit if she has to see it with her own two eyes. Tried to explain to her that there are somethings that I even work with that I cant tell her about. I think that this is more about a national security situation more than a chance that "all der gold is missin"

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I also think that maybe there isnt any gold there because it is away in some other secure location and Ft Knox is being used as a decoy. Would make sense and really, one of the first things that you would want to protect is the location of something that important. Shit is probably in an underground vault under Jackson Tennessee.

8. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Thats just my stash

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

This is on right now and they're trying to tie Mt. Rushmore to the KKK. GSVol must jerk off to this show.

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Oe couldnt make it through the episode