2014 Tennessee Baseball

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by hallowed_hill, Feb 22, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Umpires suck.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I also heard a "I probably won't he hanging around the whole 9 innings tomorrow" as well.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yes.

It was like "I normally don't cause a fuss, but if you **** me as hard as you did today, You bet your ass I'm going ape-shit tomorrow. And I'm getting my money's worth."

4. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

Their best player just hitter just hit a bomb to leftfield. 2-0 ASU in the 1st.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Were up 3-2 now.

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Up by two heading to the ninth!

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Big series win. Not an easy place to win 2 of 3.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Couldn't have scripted a better start to this season. My current address is literally the fraternity house neighboring Lindsey Nelson. Gonna have to take advantage of that this spring when I'm not doing school work. It's gonna get real though in the next few weeks. Can't wait for the Vandy series, I played with and against two of Vandy's star players growing up in Bryan Reynolds and Brian Miller. I still have nightmares thinking about Miller's slider.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Great weekend. Great weekend.

That should get us in all the polls and will look real good in late may if we keep it up.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Awesome awesome weekend for the Vols all around.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would drink beer on the roof if I were you

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Did anyone expect this kind of output this season? I wasn't sure how much progress the team would make this year

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I didn't expect this but I did expect them to be really good once they got settled in.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No. I've said they are a year away. If they can carry some of this momentum into the meat of the SEC then it could be this year. This weekend was huge, but the SEC will be tough. Very tough.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wish I could but they just installed cameras on the row that they constantly monitor. UTPD would send the SWAT team in 15 minutes. Cops show up to the front doors of fraternity houses looking for specific people ready to arrest on spot because they suspect someone has brought alcohol into the house.

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

If you go to UT now, you should always have 100 bucks setting aside because there is a great chance that you will receive a MIP before you turn 21. I got one on my second night of college when an officer stopped me on the strip by Tin Roof and asked me if at any point in the night I had consumed alcohol. Me not knowing a clue about how UTPD/KPD worked gave the guy an honest answer and told him I had a few earlier in the night. Immediately I was cuffed and sent to the Paddy Wagon.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Good grief.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's bullshit.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Blame the butt chuggers.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Literally it's only PIKE's fault. These changes were all implemented by the special "UT Greek Task Force Committee", a group put together by the school in response to the butt chugg embarrassment last year. Their mission charged to them by UT was to find ways to severely change the ways Greeks do business.