8th Maxim FF League #2

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Duckman, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I know it's a little last minute with the season pretty close now, but if I could generate enough interest I'll be glad to create a second league on here. I've already got 2 or 3 that have told me they would join. Anybody else that's interested just post in here and we'll try to get the ball rolling.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I guess I'll do it.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You already know about me, but just posting anyway.

4. VB

VB Member

Hmmmm

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I have currently got 5 or 6 spots filled up in this or awaiting invite. For anyone else that possibly wants in, there's a link below you can join by.

http://y.ahoo.it/r3xCgQmo

Maximum number of teams right now is 10. Draft right now is set for this Sunday so scoring won't actually start until week 2. If most everyone says they can do it on Tuesday or Wednesday this week, though....we can go ahead and do it then to go ahead and get everything rolling.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I clicked to check it out and joined, hopefully that's all right. I can set up shop right away, if necessary.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have joined, but will drop out if there are more than ten who want to join. Draft anytime but Thurs ok.

8. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Wednesday draft? 7? How does that sound to everyone? If we can't get it to work we'll push it back to Sunday. Obviously if that were to happen we would have to start scoring a week late.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

For those in this, the draft will be this Sunday at 9 CST. I wanted to get it in before the season actually started, but people's schedules weren't lining up for it on such short notice.

11. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Draft tonight at 9/10 EST tonight. Just a friendly reminder.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Can we sticky this thread?

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have the feeling of being run over by a freight train. Jamal Charles with 51.5 points! Oh well, I'm still in the title game over in the 8th League #1.

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If I can get enough interest, I'll renew this league for this year and go ahead and send out the league invites to everyone in it last season. If anybody can't play from last year let me know and I'll take you off the invite list.

If anybody else wants in, let me know and I'll try to add a spot for you.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Count me in.

16. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I'm in too if there's a spot.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Were you both in last year? E-mails?

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I'll reup if you need another team, but I'll wait until you know if you need me. I am in 8th MFFL #1 already.

19. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Always welcome Broyles. You should already have an invite if you want a spot.

20. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Sign me up. Didn't make the varsity cut.