Time to put away the excuses

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Yeah, that's what I said, crackhead.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Those seeking employment are incapable of identifying morons.

I don't see that there's a strong correlation between someone being moronic and gainfully employed.

Don't you work?

3. limpleg

Do whatever you want. You tell people to kill themselves and talk about their dad's leaving a load in a posters mom's ass, then want to pull ethics. I don't give a shit.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Like Dooley as a coach, limpanzee just needs more time to develop as a poster. Quit being so [dadgum] negative and rooting for failure.

5. Tenacious D

Wait, Limp - who are you to be telling anyone on here what they should or shouldn't do, especially when your continued presence serves as such a strong testament to your own poor decision-making skills.

I honestly have no idea as to why you keep posting here.

Or, Bass.

Can you explain this to me?

6. Tenacious D

I don't remember the exact score - but you were far closer than I was.

Michel going down did help.

7. limpleg

I'm gone. And you don't have to block my ip address this time. You guys just don't like when people fire back, bossman. Go **** yourself.

8. Tenacious D

Sorry, my erection blocked out everything after your first sentence.

9. hatvol96

Martyrdom achieved!

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just telling you what you did is bullshit. Nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of what you think about Huffman, bringing his real life here is garbage.

You ever been unemployed?

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

[​IMG]

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My bad. Forgot about the drawers he plays golf in.

Them britches alone are 4 star.

13. hatvol96

Goddammit, D. You've done it now. How am I going to make it through basketball season without limpanzee's use of trite, meaningless cliches that he attempts to pass off as analysis? Get him back here immediately.

14. Tenacious D

Nobody's going to block your IP address, or any proxie (because proxies absolutely baffle us, and we are powerless to still see actual IP addresses).

I don't mind anyone firing back, Limp. But its obvious that this ain't the place for you, man. It's not good for either side.

I sincerely wish you the best at RTI, 24/7, VQ, VN or wherever you find a more suitably likable forum home, and in all things.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

This site would crash and burn without my presence.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Science

17. Tenacious D

Many would like to find out, Bass.

We don't like to ban people, but you're about as close to that edge as one could imagine, without having fallen off of it.

I sincerely do not understand why you continue to come and post here. Are you just hanging around to be stubborn? To prove a point? And if so, what is it?

It's just nonsense, isn't fun for anyone, and can't be enjoyable for you.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Go look at my involvement in this thread. I pointed out utter bullshit from the biggest bullshitter on this board. Then he deactivated my account. Yeah - I troll so hard. So ban worthy. It's hilarious the butt pirate calls out someone for personal attacks when I've never seen a poster with more personal attacks on this board - save maybe Hat.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Again.... I did not "deactivate" your account. Your existence here is worthless, though. You know it as well.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

a hero you are. being treated like a scoundrel. for shame. . . for shame. . . You know what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. How will we know we have lost our hero until he is gone? We shall not realize the error of our ways without your gallant departure.